18 coaches online • Server time: 08:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post Designer's Comm...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shadow46x2

Post 10 Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the subject speaks for itself....

after reading through some of these more "heated" arguments, I was amazed at the miniscule attention span that most coaches, myself included, on fumbbl have, and how easily topics were able to be hijacked into something *completely* irrelevant....it was awe-inspiring actually Very Happy

The rules of the game are simple....the thread must be successfully hijacked to earn points....a successful hijacking means that someone else follows up on *your* post....random spamming does not count as hijacking.....as much as everyone loves pie, saying you love pie, is not a hijack, unless others start to discuss your love of pie, or input their own love of pie along with your love of pie.....(i like pie)...Smile

let the games begin Smile

--j
Istarios

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

There's absolutely no point in highjacking a fumbbl forum thread, just as there's absolutely no point in Chewbagga. And you all have to agree that Chewbagga does not make sense, and by doing so you also agree that this thread makes no sense.

Anyways, what was this thread about?
Macavity

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, you so followed him. You followed him like a dog follows a piss trail. I hate dogs. Cats forever!!!!!

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Who says anything has to make sense? Mindless violence doesn't make sense but we all still love it. At least i do, well not as much as i love pie.... but, actually its better than some types of pies, just not meat and potato pie... mmmm
Menikmati

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

pie is good but sometimes i just cry. all these questions in my head and i cant seem to find an answer. i mean seriously, whats the deal with those guys in the pit?

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

By the rules of "consent" you can't by right "hijack" this thread. By the definition of "thread hijack" you can;t hijack this thread. Reminds me of a time I was playing a Halfling team with my local Little League. The lady running the concession stand was upset because the kid in front of me had failed to pay for his sno-cone. So I said, "I will major in business in collage." She was so happy she instantly pulled her car over and opened up a fire hydrant so the street kids could eventually go ice skating. Every time I think of this episode I am forced to one conclusion...

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

/me bows in respect

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

ozjesting wrote:
By the rules of "consent" you can't by right "hijack" this thread. By the definition of "thread hijack" you can;t hijack this thread. Reminds me of a time I was playing a Halfling team with my local Little League. The lady running the concession stand was upset because the kid in front of me had failed to pay for his sno-cone. So I said, "I will major in business in collage." She was so happy she instantly pulled her car over and opened up a fire hydrant so the street kids could eventually go ice skating. Every time I think of this episode I am forced to one conclusion...

please stay on topic

(ps isn't staying on topic thread hijacking?)

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

This conclusion was most likely that "minis" are by far the best type of car and that the reason behind this is that halflings and goblins can drive them thus make them by far much more politically correct. However this political correctness can go to far, for example when halflings cant play on fairground rides. This makes me sick because...
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

20 points to oz for making the fish bow in reverence and awe....
....and 10 to the fish for making me hurt myself from laughin Very Happy

-10 points to everyone else for "stream of consciousness" postings....while theyr'e humorous...the whole point is to sucker someone into replying to your hijacking! thus sending the post even more off tangent!! Smile

BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

--j

ImageImage
PandaPower

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think shadow's have sides really so that is irrelevant. This is not at all like fish who do have sides. Therefore it is totally irrelevant that goats have two horns and eat grass. In addition to this, although i have never tasted lamb, i believe that i don't know a little lady down the road who has not tasted chicken, or more relevantly, cabbages. Lettuces are green as well as cabbages, in fact they are so green that they make the sky look blue, which, as everyone knows, is a ridiculous proposition, as it is in fact not blue, but Blue. However, going back to the main topic of discussion, i do fully agreee that my hair looks grey, although in my opinion it isn't but in reality a pale shade of purple.
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2005 - 08:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone ever considered the possibility that the US goverment was run by illegal aliens from Canada?

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2005 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I won
 Jump to: