65 coaches online • Server time: 20:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Inscription JBL Sais...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tadgoraucymru

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=253500

They've climbed to 4th in FQ with 3 games left to play, they won their last game 4-1 with 6 players for most of the second half but were the casualties too much?

What do you think guys and gals?
StarBreeze

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Pro on a WE lino? :-s
tadgoraucymru

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

The pro's been really good, on those odd fumbles, miss throw's etc the pro has saved my bacon.

It mean's I haven't bought a thrower.

Last edited by tadgoraucymru on %b %22, %2006 - %23:%Apr; edited 2 times in total
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

If you retire both nigglers: perhaps it can.
monkeygoose

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Any team can recover it is just a matter of how many games you are willing to lose in the recovery process. You are only 5 games in so how attatched are you to your team? A new team may have a better chance of winning right now, but if you like the team keep playing with it.

Ah, soon the days of vault will be here and we will never have this question again. Just plug some journeymen in and bank cash until you can aford to build your team back up. No more retireing teams after a rough game. What a wonderful world it will be.
FischerKing

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Its possible, I would sack the two nigglers and take care who I play. My woodies was once down to 3 players, but they came back and took silver at the warpstone cup.
samiggulden

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

my orc team has recovered somewhat from a game where i suffered death to 2 star BOB's and a star thrower - anything is possible and i gotta say it was kinda fun trying to save them, and the few skills my other players had, definately made it worth keeping them over a startup team.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=234702
Rijssiej

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

any team can recover (unless totally out of players without cash to buy one). I have recovered a 5 man dark elf team in about 15 games (after a game in which they suffered 5 niggles and a dead). I think those woodies take far less. I usually sack nigglers when they get a mng and don't use apo on them. First focus on getting 11 players before getting all the positionals.
tadgoraucymru

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2006 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Well played a recovery game and took 2 more RIP's. More unfortunatly neither were my nigglers.

And my star Wardancer rolled a niggle on ageing (30 SPP)
Spaceman_Spiff

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2006 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

This team of mine went into their second game with 9 after a death and a niggle, and received another niggle during the second game. Now they have the potential to be a real powerhouse. now if i could only manage to win...
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=232306
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2006 - 01:32 Reply with quote Back to top

In FQ it should be no problem to recover. Just spend a round on recovery and team building before you start trying to go for F3.

Arktoris

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2006 - 01:37 Reply with quote Back to top

keep the nigglers for now...focus on buying Rerolls.

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2006 - 01:44 Reply with quote Back to top

We need another java random dice generator discussion after seeing spiff's team. Did you roll anything but stat increases? good lord what I'd give to have a team like that Smile
Optihut

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2006 - 01:56 Reply with quote Back to top

arktoris wrote:
keep the nigglers for now...focus on buying Rerolls.

Seconded - all your teams are in desperate need of rerolls! Normally I'd start with 3 rerolls for most teams, as rerolls are so expensive when you buy them later. Once you've got 3 or 4 rerolls, you can buy other things again, but eventually you should get 6 rerolls.
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2006 - 02:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Your team needs the rerolls even more against halflings.

Jump to: