17 coaches online • Server time: 06:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post Designer's Comm...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sysiphos

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 11:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Throughout: Humans, Vampires, Werewolves, unproven

<b>The roles</b>

<i>The Forces of Evil</i>

3 Vampires
3 Werewolves

<i>The Innocents</i>

1 Seer
1 Healer
1 Slayer
1 Hunter
14 Villagers

<b>Still living players: </b>
bobfeup
BusterXXXL
JackDaniels
PeteW
wackogenius

<b>Already killed players: </b>
Dalrok
Drobar
Excellence
Gatts
Iscariot
JanMattys
Jeppan
JimBadger
JockMcRowdy
Lemmy
Mezir
pac
Philip1
Plorg
Purplegoo
spelledaren
Tophat
WiNG
Xenon

<b>The votes:</b>
bobfeup Arrow JanMattys Arrow WiNG Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow Lemmy Arrow Drobar Arrow Philip1 Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow Excellence Arrow JimBadger Arrow Purplegoo
BusterXXXL Arrow Iscariot Arrow - Arrow - Arrow - Arrow - Arrow - Arrow - Arrow - Arrow - Arrow -
JackDaniels Arrow - Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow spelledaren Arrow Mezir Arrow Drobar Arrow Philip1 Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow Purplegoo Arrow Jeppan Arrow Purplegoo
PeteW Arrow WiNG Arrow - Arrow Lemmy Arrow Mezir Arrow pac Arrow Excellence Arrow - Arrow Jeppan Arrow Jeppan Arrow wackogenius
wackogenius Arrow - Arrow - Arrow Xenon Arrow Mezir Arrow bobfeup Arrow Lemmy Arrow Purplegoo Arrow Excellence Arrow Jeppan Arrow -

JimBadger Arrow pac Arrow wackogenius Arrow Xenon Arrow wackogenius Arrow - Arrow Philip1 Arrow Excellence Arrow Excellence Arrow Purplegoo Arrow Purplegoo
Purplegoo Arrow - Arrow Drobar Arrow Excellence Arrow JimBadger Arrow Plorg Arrow Lemmy Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow Excellence Arrow Jeppan Arrow wackogenius
Philip1 Arrow - Arrow bobfeup Arrow - Arrow Lemmy Arrow - Arrow Lemmy Arrow - Arrow Excellence Arrow Jeppan
Jeppan Arrow - Arrow - Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow wackogenius Arrow Drobar Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow Purplegoo Arrow Purplegoo Arrow Purplegoo
JanMattys Arrow Iscariot Arrow Tophat Arrow wackogenius Arrow Mezir Arrow Drobar Arrow Lemmy Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow Excellence
Excellence Arrow - Arrow - Arrow Xenon Arrow - Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow Jeppan
spelledaren Arrow Iscariot Arrow Tophat Arrow Xenon Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow Drobar Arrow Lemmy Arrow JockMcRowdy
JockMcRowdy Arrow Iscariot Arrow spelledaren Arrow Xenon Arrow Mezir Arrow Drobar Arrow Lemmy Arrow -
pac Arrow Lemmy Arrow spelledaren Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow Mezir Arrow Plorg Arrow Lemmy
Plorg Arrow - Arrow BusterXXXL Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow Mezir Arrow Drobar Arrow Lemmy
Lemmy Arrow WiNG Arrow Mezir Arrow Xenon Arrow Mezir Arrow Drobar Arrow Philip1
WiNG Arrow Iscariot Arrow Tophat Arrow - Arrow Mezir Arrow JockMcRowdy
Drobar Arrow WiNG Arrow Tophat Arrow WiNG Arrow - Arrow WiNG
Dalrok Arrow - Arrow Tophat Arrow wackogenius Arrow wackogenius
Mezir Arrow - Arrow pac Arrow pac Arrow wackogenius
Xenon Arrow WiNG Arrow spelledaren Arrow spelledaren
Gatts Arrow bobfeup Arrow Tophat
Tophat Arrow - Arrow Drobar
Iscariot Arrow -

<b>The story so far:</b>
JimBadger was killed on Night 10 (bloody kiss).
Purplegoo was lynched on Day 10 (iron heart).
Philip1 was killed on Night 9 (blood lust vampires).
Jeppan was lynched on Day 9 (burn, censored, burn).
JanMattys was killed on Night 8 (italian way).
Excellence was lynched on Day 8 (heavy torture).
spelledaren was killed on Night 7 (Iron Maiden).
JockMcRowdy was lynched on Day 7 (truck).
pac and Plorg were killed on Night 6 (drinking contest).[/color]
Lemmy was lynched on Day 6 (hang, hung, hong)
WiNG was killed on Night 5 (lantern).
Drobar was lynched on Day 5 (chainsaw).
Dalrok was killed on Night 4 (turbine).
Mezir was lynched on Day 4 (axe throw).
JanMattys was attacked on Night 3 (toxin) and was saved by the healer.
Xenon was lynched on Day 3 (eyes cut out).
Gatts was killed on Night 2 (ugly elevator accident).
Tophat was lynched on Day 2 (via shotgun).
A Werewolf was wounded on Night 1.
Iscariot was lynched on Day 1 (via knife).
Brownrob was slashed on Night 0.

<b>The Rules </b>

This time all nightmares of the poor villagers of Nine York City came true…

Vampires seek to drain the blood of every honest man in the village while Werewolves hunt their victims to feed them with fresh blood at the same time! Only clear thought and discipline can possibly save the remaining villagers from one of those terrible fates!

Each day, all the players get to discuss who should be lynched that day at sunset (<b>1900 bb time, lynching time</b>). When a player wants to vote, he should type <b>Vote <player></b> in bold type in his post. A player may subsequently change his vote. To do this, he should type <b>Unvote <previous vote> - Vote <new vote></b> <i>in a new post</i>. Self-nominations are forbidden and wont count.

The player with the highest number of votes will be lynched at the appointed time and his identity is revealed. In the event that the votes are tied between two or more different players, no player will be burned that day. Abstentions or no votes will be ignored entirely in the count.

<i>Posts with votes in must not be edited!</i> If they are, that player is allowed no vote that day. (If you want to edit your post for errors, either do so very quickly (because if you are quick enough, the 'Edited 1 time …' message will not appear), or (better) use separate posts for your votes and your argumentation.)

<b>The Forces of Evil </b>

Both groups Vampires and Werewolves win by surviving the game and eliminating the other evil group and the villagers.

Both sides pm me with a victim after lynching time and before blood time.

Every night (after lynching) two 6 sided dice are rolled to determine which evil group is killing a villager or one from the other evil group until one evil group is eliminated. Both start with 5 numbers (i.e. Vampires 2-6, Werewolves 8-12). If the Vampires win the dice roll their pm is taken and the kill wish of the Vampires takes place. Also the numbers for the Vampires drop to 4 in the next night (i.e. Vampires 2-5, Werewolves 7-12). This cumulates so if the Vampires will be able to kill another player their chances drop to 3 but will increase again (+1) after the Werewolves killed someone.

If the dice roll should be the number between both evil groups (i.e. 7 on the first roll, 6 on the second in the example above) BOTH groups kill a player and the numbers for the next roll stay the same. If they point both at the same victim the victim is dead. Really dead (description like a finishing move in Mortal Combat). Special events for the Slayer and the Hunter take place normally. If two kills happen and one of them is the healer, then the second victim could be safed by the healer

In both cases a message will be posted stating that a vampire/werewolf git injured if the victim is an evil from the opposing group for the first time. If this victim is attacked again he dies.

The identity of the victim(s) will be revealed but not if the vampires or werewolfes have attacked.

Each morning (<b>0800 bb time, blood time</b>) the victim(s) will be presented.

<i>The Vampires</i>

1. The Vampires start with the information that one another are also Vampires.

2. They are allowed to discuss the game outside the main thread with each other but not with any other player(s).

3. Before blood time, the Vampires should agree on a target and PM me with the information. If I get conflicting messages, or no messages, from the Vampires, then no victim will be killed!

<i> The Werewolves</i>

The Werewolves start with the information that one another are also Werewolves.

They are allowed to discuss the game outside the main thread with each other but not with any other player(s).

Before blood time, the Werewolves should agree on a target and PM me with the information. If I get conflicting messages, or no messages, from the Werewolves, then no victim will be killed!

<b>The Innocents </b>

The Innocents win if all the evil creatures are dead.

<i>The Villagers </i>

The villagers have no special powers. They may only discuss the game in the main thread.

<i>The Seer </i>

The Seer is a fortune-teller who can use his arts to discern the identity of others.

Each night (after lynching), the Seer may request (from me by PM) to know the identity (human, wolf, vampire) of one other player. He got a pm back from me. In all other respects, the Seer is just like a villager.

<i>The Healer </i>

The Healer is blessed with mystical powers, which can save someone mortally wounded by the evil forces from death. However, the Healer needs to keep close to whoever he wants to protect, as he must act quickly to have any chance of saving them!

Each night (after lynching), the Healer may PM me to nominate one other player who he wants to protect from the evil forces. If the evil forces attack that player, he will survive (unless he is an evil player... the healer sees the nature of the thing and leaves the place immidiately!). If the Healer does not nominate a target before blood time, he is assumed not to be protecting anyone.

If a Vampire or Werewolf attack is thwarted by the Healer, the identity of the player who was attacked will NOT be revealed in the main thread as long as the other evil group is still active. However, the victim will not have learned the identity of the Healer, or any of the evil forces, nor will the Healer have learned who the evil forces are, or the evil forces the Healer.

The Healer may not protect himself.

In case the Healer got attacked in a night with two kills he can still protect the other victim. The Healer cannot save a victim which is attacked by Vampires and Werewolves in the same night!

In all other respects, the Healer is just like a villager.

<i>The Slayer</i>

The Slayer is a legendary warrior, blessed with supernatural strength and speed, and on a mission to fight Vampires. Should the Slayer die, it is possible that his spirit would pass to another villager

Each night the Slayer may nominate a target who he suspects to be a Vampire. If the Slayer is attacked by the Vampires, and the nominated target is a Vampire, then that Vampire will be killed (along with the Slayer, unless he was saved by the Healer).

If the Slayer is dead, each night, after all other events have taken place, a random player will be selected from the original list. If the player chosen is a living villager <i>(without a special role yet)</i> then that player becomes the Slayer. If not, then another roll will be made the next night.

<i>The Hunter</i>

The Hunter is a professional and long-time wolf hunter, equipped with the newest weapons and goodies to find Werewolves. Should the Hunter die, it is possible that his equipment is found by another villager who can use it …

Each night the Hunter may nominate a target who they suspect is a Werewolf. If the Hunter is attacked by the Werewolves, and the nominated target is a Werewolf, then that Werewolf will be killed (along with the Hunter, unless he was saved by the Healer).

If the Hunter is dead, each night, after all other events have taken place, a random player will be selected from the original list. If the player chosen is a living villager <i>(without a special role yet)</i> then that player becomes the Hunter. If not, then another roll will be made the next night.

Last edited by Sysiphos on %b %13, %2006 - %10:%Sep; edited 31 times in total
Sysiphos

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Nine York City. Midnight. Time for the dark beings, and not only the human ones. She did it know better. She had been part of this war since she can remember things. Ages of war. The war started centurys ago. The weapons changed though the time but the results were still bloody. Both - the vampires and the werewolves - fought with their lives to erase the opponent group. Humans were victims in this war, sheeps, meal.

Selene had a strange feeling.
Something has changed. She did not know what but the feeling in her stomach told her that it was important. She had arrived at Nine York some days ago and begun her hunt for the lycans. She havent got one yet but there were clear wolfish signs. She had to be patient. Tonight was full moon night. The most important night for the lycans. And she was sure that she would be needed here.

The next morning

<b>Brownrob</b> was found on the streets from the first villager who stepped out of his house this morning. His head was chopped of his body. The eyes were wide, he had to be surprised in death. Blood was overall. His body was disembowelled and most of the entrails were completely gone. The other ones were nibbled from something with long sharp teeths. The mayor let ring the church bells - the sign for all to enter the old world war II bunker. He planned a conversation with the villagers who should discuss the tragic occurrence. He hoped someone has seen something.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 11:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Jan finally entered Nine York City. The journey from Eightburg had been terrible, and all the gambler was looking for was a cold beer and some rest.
Nine York City was well known for being a quiet and peaceful town, just the kind of village you seek when you've just escaped from Hell on Earth.

Jan's look was quite regular. He carried two guns, a garlic necklace, a wooden cross ending with a spike attached to his belt, and a big red sign reading "I met Vampires and survived. If you are some kind of foul and bad tempered creature, please leave me alone: I had enough".

OOC: I promise I'll read everything and be active, but I won't write as much as in Eightburg. As I already pointed out, this game is very funny but also more time consuming than I thought. Please don't take my "relative" silence as an evidence of your worst nightmares... Very Happy

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 12:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Jka strolls out into the street to greet yet another morning... sure it might be just past noon but hell.... morning's what you make of it eh?

Popping his neck and grinning at the fond memories of last night he drops down on a bench and starts swilling a drink while watching the goings on around him in the town
pac

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>pac wandered the village with a pitchfork, looking for strangers. Bad things always happened when strangers came to town. There was only one way to deal with them: hang them all! But where to begin with so many strange folk around …?

Hmm. There was something <b>very</b> fishy about this one!</i>

<b>Vote PeteW</b>!

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

me joins bandwagons!
fry fish!, erm.. Vote PeteW!
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

What is that? a pacman, a cheese, or an almost full moon?

vote Pac!

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

JimBadger arrived in town. Being aware that newcomers to these villages where hangings, burnings and grissly murders are so common are often targets of immediate suspicion, he left his possesions and furniture unpacked and went straight down the pub with a large wad of cash to buy everyone a beer or two.

Hello everybody Smile
wackogenius

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

wackogenius strolls into town hoping to finally find a safe place to live, after a previous failed attempt by going to eigthburg he really hopes this is the place to spend some safe time to just relax. however while heading to his new home he notices the nervous look of the people, it was the same look the people of eighthburg had, the fear within of unnatural beings amongst everyone, the feeling where your not even safe in your own home. by the time he got home he felt exactly the same an knew it was all about to start again.

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 13:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Xenon staggers into Nine York City glad of somewhere safe to stay. After months fending for himself in the wilds of the surrounding countryside the "safety" of the big city is just what he's been looking forward to... or so he thought!

Hi Everyone. Let's have some fun Wink
Drobar

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Drobar wakes up by the bells ringing after the tragic Murder? Eating? of brownrob. He wonders if it was a good idea moving into this town.
Things eating people isn't his thing.

Hmmm. I'll go with the crowd petew and all that stuff about god and christ i bet he is a vamp for real. I say lynch him.
Vote Petew
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wandered into Nine York City. Having lost his Watching and Slaying powers in a freak Skidoo accident and recovered from an 18 hour coma, it was nice to finally be back in civilization. Werewolves? Vampires? Pah, he'd dealt with them in his previous two homes, although everyone seemed to have a nasty habit of dieing around him, so he naturally assumed that he was ace at spotting the evil ones about town. Truth be known, his long survival in both the towns of Seventon and Eighthburg was merely due to his total lack of skill......

As PeteW's Trust Wagon rolled past him, Purplegoo could sense the expectancy and fear of another town in trouble. "Great!" he thought, "Here we go again!"
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

After hearing the church bells spelledaren made his way to the bunker, just as many other citizens had done. Brownrob eaten? Strangers abound? Forces of Evil?! He sure wouldn't stand for this. Someone was to blame. Somebody needs to burn...

And...fond memories of last night? Interesting way of introducing yourself, Excellence.
bobfeup

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

"BrownRob eaten?" *yuck* Though bobfeup as he left is regular corner. The well known beggar made his way to the local tavern to spent the coins he earned with his hard work... "Maybe the hanged ones will drop a few coins from the ropes".. and he smilled as he walked.

No vote yet.. cause.. no vote yet :p
Lemmy

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2006 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

As i am quite new to this game i'll stick with the crowd and say vote petew This fish of him looks to have really sharp teeth anyways

Lemmy
 Jump to: