29 coaches online • Server time: 01:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2005 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not a point, let Slick make his apology. Seriously. I appreciate it, and him. You can't seriously be denying someone's right to apologize, some of us actually don't insult people (even in fun) during games, and would rather not here it. In my ideal world, everyone would take joy in the game, like PaulHicks taught me to..... and everyone would know the literal meaning of the word "dork". MrMojo, I like you just fine, but you are being a prat. Act more like your Bad version for a bit..... Razz

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2005 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Uhm, the point was being made to dreadclaw Smile Not to slick.

And to be honest, I'm not seriously trying to prevent anyone from apologizing, far from it.

I apologize if I seemed like a dork.

I'm just trying desperately to get over 1000 posts. And when appreciating quantity over quality, you get a few misses now and then, eh?

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2005 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Can i apologise for not having played anyone yet? Never seems to be time at home - i can get away with reading forum at work (lol) but not playing fumbbl...

Sorry!

BFN

Paul
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2005 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, if we all had played as many games as the number of posts we have, we wouldn't have had any time to post!

Jump to: