67 coaches online • Server time: 22:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you currently have or have had in the past a reoccuring rivalry with another coach?
Yes
67%
 67%  [ 49 ]
No
32%
 32%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 73

thesquig

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2005 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
I used to have the greatest rivalry in the world with PaulHicks.... That man understood friendly trash-talk better than anyone.... We'd threaten back and forth in the forums and chat, then we'd play. Usually he'd smach me up, sometimes I'd pull a win out of it, every time I would literally laugh out loud. A Toast to Paul!! The nicest Fummbler I've ever played!!!

Here here.

Mezir

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2005 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

My largest rival is Bendrig, however we haven't played each other for a while now, the whole "ten games in Ranked" thing and Bendrig only really playing with one skaven team any more... And I hardly play with my [R] teams myself...

But we used to have classic match-ups in the far past of the early days of Fumbbl. Smile

Match Record

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2005 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I think my largest rivalry was with Wuhan back in the early days of fumbbl where the Deathgerbil's Revenge faught the Bubblegum Crisis in some of the bloodiest and most watched games ever... That is, until Wuhan crushed the team in one of my most memorable games of all time... http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=85014
Macavity

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2005 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I might start a rivalry with Mezir..... Probably one-sided but, hey. It's fun to have someone to beat, and he IS a Munchkin!

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2005 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

and he does anything to win as well Wink
peikko

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2005 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Odi wrote:
Against a certain coach, I've played 205 games, cas diff atm is to his advantage 727-725.

Thats under 4 cas per game per team, poor. But gotta remember some of those were recov games.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2005 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

ok my rivals (some cool guys aren't nominated because they are rivals)
captain1821
fanatic
arcon
lordrummick4
sirjacks
soren72
casper

many other are people are like, but they are persons I wanna beat

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2005 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm always comparing my Forest Fools with KFoged's Nandorins in terms of which team has scored the most TDs. But we have only played against each others twice (both matches were ties).
Synn

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2005 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Goats and Nandorins have an interesting history: i am 3-2 against them.

Goats and All About the Goal produce some interesting matches.

Coaches who are my rivals:

Emphasy
Lord_Makari (i am like 6-0-1 against him)

Peace,
__Synn
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2005 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Emphasy and I tend to have bad blood in matches, and laugh together at others outside of matches.
Those blasted Nandorins are my team-nemesis, the golden unicorn I can never seem to defeat...

I tend to have a lot of coaches I play regularly, mostly b/c our teams are the only ones in the right TR range of each other whenever we're online, so not sure those qualify as rivalries or not...

Wonder if anybody considers me a rival...

Jump to: