37 coaches online • Server time: 14:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
eyeslikethunder

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2005 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

When trying to sort out a game
i was offered a game by a coach who i had played recently
but with different teams i declined because i thought the 10 game rule applied between coachs as well as teams
he disagreed

who was right
heinz

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2005 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Due to the ranking structure, coaches are expected to play a variety of different coaches. Do not use this division to play amongst a close group of friends. The accepted benchmark for this division is 1 in 10 games played vs the same coach/team. If you want to play games among a close group of friends, create teams in the U division.

The benchmark 1/10 could be interpreted as an average (and I believe that is the way it is administrated, though not sure), but to keep my path clean i play by the more strict interpretation - at least 10 games between ranked matches vs. a specific coach.

/heinz
Skeloboy

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2005 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Due to the ranking structure, coaches are expected to play a variety of different coaches. Do not use this division to play amongst a close group of friends. The accepted benchmark for this division is 1 in 10 games played vs the same coach/team.

It does not says illegal, and you plays the same coach within the 10 games benchmark, no one will say anything, but th way I see it, it means that you have to play against a lot of coaches, because of the competetive structure of ranked, so it is not something you strictly have to follow, just don't play against the same person all time.
 Jump to: