91 coaches online • Server time: 22:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Are lizardmen bashy ?
Yes
39%
 39%  [ 96 ]
No
53%
 53%  [ 130 ]
Don't know
7%
 7%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 244

nin

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2005 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
Mithrilpoint wrote:
Aww.. i just spent an hour at work typing a reply.....

But then i remembered that i agreed on not taking this any further.

pac, pm will be sent on the 24th of december at the latest. Consider it a christmas present. I hope that the topic of our debate will still be exciting for us at that time so we get a good discussion.

M

oups did only I read the whole post? [/b]

8 pages... almost sure you are

my opinion is that if you want to make a leage of shoft team, all valanced in terms of hitting power, you either play a single race or have a problem. Lizards are bashy from the elven point of view, they get bashier with time (Block, MB, Break Tackle, Guard st4 is bashy if you can't dodge away (Diving Tackle)) and for elves, Skavens full of Claw and RSC are murderous Wink
vanGorn

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2005 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

My vampires like to join the cup. Well they have players who get strength skills on non double skill rolls, too. Would they be regarded as bashy, or do they possess potential bashiness?

albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2005 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Team applied ! Congrats !

vanGorn wrote:
My vampires like to join the cup. Well they have players who get strength skills on non double skill rolls, too. Would they be regarded as bashy, or do they possess potential bashiness?
pac

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
Mithrilpoint wrote:
pac, pm will be sent on the 24th of december at the latest. Consider it a christmas present. I hope that the topic of our debate will still be exciting for us at that time so we get a good discussion.

oups did only I read the whole post?

I did read it all, I just assumed that this paragraph was less than serious (does anyone really read this and come out believing he means it!?). Anyway, mithrilpoint insists he will send me some PM or other - although to be honest he should probably expect it to be deleted unread: if it's intended to be something which would genuinely contribute to a progressive debate on the real issues here, why not just post it?

Yours mystified ... Shocked

Jump to: