24 coaches online • Server time: 08:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
EvolveToAnarchism

Post 16 Posted: Oct 13, 2003 - 07:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm happy to announce the relaunching of the A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T.

Anarchists Never Avoid Real Challenges!
Hospitalizing Instant Stunty Tournament

The A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. has got a new format:
Instant Stunty Tournaments

Q: What's an Instant Stunty Tournament?
A: It's a tournament designed to be played in one day, thus Instant. It takes place with stunty leeg teams, thus Stunty. It's an 8 team knockout tournament, thus Tournament. Hospitalizing? I let you figure that one out. Twisted Evil

Q: Who can join?
A: Any Stunty Leeg team of any TR can join provided the coach can commit to playing up to 3 back to back games (shouldn't take more than 3 hours).

Q: How do I join?
A: Click on the "apply for membership" with an appropriate team. This will be a recurring tournament, so if you are unable to play in the first one but would like to express interest in the next one, please apply now.

Q: When will it start?
A: My tentative plan is to "schedule" them at peak usage hours. My plan is to run them as often as I can. But the idea is for them to be Instant Tournaments (pending confimration with MrKlipp) to be run whenever I can get 8 stunty coaches in #anarchist (In IRC "/join #anarchist") who have time for 3 games.

Q: Can I win A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. points?
A: Yes as follows:
50 Pts for winning the tournament
25 Pts for the finalist
5 Pts for each win
3 Pts for each tie
1 Pt for each loss

As Always,
Evolve To Stuntydom
A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T.

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2003 - 10:30 Reply with quote Back to top

And Peikko's DEATH! DEATH! DEATH! looks like it may just be the team to put the "H" into this tournament. I hope this team isn't scaring off anyone else from joining. Then again if that team scares you, you aren't up for a real challenge.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Mystery Link

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2003 - 04:40 Reply with quote Back to top

The first A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T. in the new Instant Stunty Tournament format will be run this weekend. Join #anarchist on Saturday and once we get 8 coaches who are ready to play the tournament will start. If there is enough interest I may run two of them this weekend.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Unwelcome Guests

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2003 - 04:26 Reply with quote Back to top

The ANARCHIST is still accepting new stunty coaches. Apply with a new or already existing stunty leeg team. 10 teams have applied already. Hopefully, at least 8 of them will show up for the first Instant Stunty Tournament scheduled to start this Saturday at 10 am EST (or 4 PM BowlBot Time) or whenever 8 coaches are ready to play (whichever occurs first). If the group can reach 30 teams, Instant Stunty Tournaments can be a regular FUMBBL feature that will always increase your Fun Factor!

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T.