45 coaches online • Server time: 17:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Here they are.

I'm pretty happy with them, but am starting to accumulate a bunch of $ that i don't know what to do with.

I'm inclined to just blow it on wizards an stars, but am interested in anyone else's opinion.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=228921

N.B.: I'm not likely to get rid of that niggler.
Alanir

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I would save the money for now. You've got a rather lucky cas ratio there, with only 6 kills against you. That 100k you've got now will go well to a new chaos warrior if one dies or niggles on a skill roll. I'd find a way to get rid of that 5000 spot on your gold, but once you've done that, go back to saving up.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

try to keep 100k in the bank at all times...you've got a very healthy team...if you're concerned about rr's pick up a rr quick to get to 6 and sit on it....

100k only boosts you 10TR, so it's not a big thing, and you're always able to replace anyone on your team if they get injured, or killed....

nice start on the team btw

--j

ImageImage
Oblitzerator

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

By an extra re-roll, and keep the spare money for killed players or player who are niggled more than once. Like the others have said, you are very lucky that your team is that healthy. Just buy the re-roll and save the money for player losses.
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 07:21 Reply with quote Back to top

That's luck? No, baby - this is lucky: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=178155
Yeah! That's right. Only 1 death, sugar. Mm-hmm.

As for the team I'd only vote for the RR if you feel like you need it - woul an extra RR help you win games etc. Personally I just purchased my 6th RR and I sort of regret it now (of course they are a tourney team and since the tourney started allowing wizards I've got something else to spend the cash on). If you don't need it it's just inflating your TR at high expense. Maybe save the money for when you see another team on gamefinder with a higher TR/TS and ask if they'd be ok with you hiring a star or a wizard. Might all be fun.

PS. By the way - I'm still fearing that statistics will catch up with my team and see that game with the equalizer in RIPs... It's going to be a massacre...
Curro

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

uhmmmm... at the time I read the post, you have Morg in the team. I wonder how many time will you spent on finding a game with'em. Good luck!

PS.- AK! and Nobbla too... pheeeew!
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

So I guess the above answers the "how I spent my good fortune" question.

As for the game, I'm sure someone who isn't a pussy with a team of approx the same TS will show up.
KingofFighters

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 11:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Dont like your chances of getting a game anytime soon... If you do let me know and i will tip my hat to the coach of the other team
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 11:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I did, it only lasted 4 turns before Elfkicker conceeded.

Money well spent I suppose, but it had more to do with his perceived luck than my star players I think
 Jump to: