13 coaches online • Server time: 05:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Traitor

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2006 - 07:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Kill any one turners you encounter. That's a nice thing for everyone else who will ever play that coach.
hoiyes

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2006 - 08:07 Reply with quote Back to top

vanGorn wrote:
When you feel, that your team has to burn some cash for a lower team rating, then do that without creating "past players".
Such players who never played a single match, falsify the past players list and, and nonetheless ,they unnecessarily devour resources, don't they?

What about people coaching all zombie teams. Once you have 8 re-rolls, 7 assistant coaches and cheerleaders but only play with 12 zombies you don't want to have 500,000 sitting in your coffers.
Skeloboy

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2006 - 08:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not a particular unsportsmanlike, nor I'm sportsmanlike.

But I do however always inform my opponent if one of his players needs 2 spp(mostly for the t16 block thing), so he gets a chance to skill up.
heinz

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2006 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Skeloboy wrote:
I'm not a particular unsportsmanlike, nor I'm sportsmanlike.

But I do however always inform my opponent if one of his players needs 2 spp(mostly for the t16 block thing), so he gets a chance to skill up.

hi Skelo - so in turn 16, 1-1, he can score the win, you'd say: Hey remember to block with your blockless bob to skill him up, and the same goes for your troll Very Happy

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2006 - 09:31 Reply with quote Back to top

@hoiyes
Just bye another RR and "fire" it after. BTW no one needs 8 RR (well maybe wamps?!?).
-XL

Jump to: