25 coaches online • Server time: 08:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Khaan

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2003 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

When you receive injuries and get queried whether you want to use the apoth for each character, the apoth query window only displays the injury level (BH/SI/death). For a SI it does not supply the specific injury like niggling, mng or stat decrease. The problem lies in that the apoth box locks up the chat history window, preventing you from scrolling in it. This is normally not a problem as you can usually see in the chat history what type of SI the player got hit with and thus make your apoth choice.

However, when you get fireballed there is a big chance that the injury type gets scrolled out of view due to excessive spam. (Extremely long character names and multiblocks is another situation that could create this situation.) As far as I can tell there is no way of checking yourself what specific SI that the injured player got hit with.

Right now you'd have to ask your opponent to check for you what injury it is, and if there might even be multiple injuries.

Would it be possible to allow for chat window scrolling whilst the apoth query window is active?

The Boyz
HoboJed

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2003 - 14:56 Reply with quote Back to top

This isn't really a Fumbbl problem, as it's to do with the Java client, but I have experienced the same thing myself once when a pitch invasion killed 1 player, seriously injured 2, and badly hurt another (and ko'd 2 more.....it was a very nasty pitch invasion). I had no idea as to what the 2 serious injuries were so I just saved the dead guy....I can't remember if the injuries were anything other than miss next matches or not though (this was quite a lot of matches ago)...
Khaan

Post   Posted: Oct 28, 2003 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah obviously this is more of a client issue than fumbbl related. Sorry if it ended up in the wrong forum. I'll direct SkiJunkie to this thread when I see him online.

The Boyz
 Jump to: