47 coaches online • Server time: 00:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RagingGoblin

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2006 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

When im not busy mangling yours and my own teams here on fumbbl I occasionally go off too play counterstrike source. Just wondering if anyone else plays counterstrike source so that I may slaughter you guys there aswell??
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2006 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Go back about 4 years and I`d play you - I was kinda active between beta 4 and final 1.1

Then I became more and more alienated with the community and moved to Day of Defeat - a better mod promoting more team work in my eyes and more commonly played than TFC, the mother of all big mods.

If you really want some slaughter, you might play DMC against me...
Optihut

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2006 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Like Circular, I played CS previously. My current computer can't run CS Source, otherwise I'd play it.
Adar

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2006 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I play old school Day of Defeat, I never really felt comfortable with CS so I went for DoD and I don't see any point in spending money on getting source.

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2006 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm counterstrike
i played de beta version of it for 7 years ; i even won some lans in belgium with our clan *good times* Very Happy
but the source version i really dont like ...
but if you wanna play the normal couterstrike version np Very Happy call me on irc Very Happy
mymLaban

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2006 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

i played alot ALOT of UT Smile back in the days Smile i never really liked CS but i know alot of people that do hehe i played Ravenshield and UT in "mym" though www.meetyourmakers.com they used to play CS and prolly still does Smile
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2006 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

used to love iceworld, i was never much good, a 50:50 record at best Razz
ultwe

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2006 - 23:45 Reply with quote Back to top

TFC for me....
Maybe I should try day of defeat..?

π is aproximately 3.142 times better than any other food
banana_fish900

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2006 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been playing a lot of America's Army, not quite as good as counterstrike, but hey--it's free!
Jaelum

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2006 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, I think America's Army is much better than the old CS (I haven't played CS Source yet). AA is more "realistic", which is a big advantage to some, and a turn-off to others. And, as has been pointed out, it costs me all the free money I have every month (zero).
Optihut

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2006 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Day of defeat didn't really convince me, but I played Enemy Territory for a while, which was great despite (or maybe because of?) of being limited to 6 official maps. There's a non WWII Enemy Territory coming out this year, which I am probably going to play if I can afford a new computer.
 Jump to: