19 coaches online • Server time: 08:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DocSnyder

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2003 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

My Brother and i are both signed up at fumbbl, and when we play a game, we use the 2 Guys at one PC type.

But when we report the Match, because we got only one *.res file, i get told that "You can only report games for your own teams".

So, knows anybody an answer for this problem ?

thx & greetz

DocSnyder
Calador

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2003 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

There is a solution to the problem, but I'm not sure what the admins view on this is.
Problem with 2 people playing from 1 comp is that it is possible to cheat that way (ie. play against your own teams).
FUMBBL is trying hard to avoid cheating (I'm not implying that you are a cheater Smile, so it might not be possible to do it.
I'll tell you how to do it if the admins decide to allow 2 people from same comp.
DocSnyder

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2003 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I know, and i see this prob.

but, anyway, i have to share one PC with my brother, and my/our parents arenĀ“t going to buy us another one "just" because fumbbl say we might cheat or something like that.

So, i would be happy if the admins would say something to this.

thx & greetz

DocSnyder
Calador

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2003 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I recommend that you try joining the IRC-channel and get hold of an admin there to talk to them about it.
 Jump to: