29 coaches online • Server time: 08:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What should I do with my money in the bank?
Wait until after next game and get Kroxigor.
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
Replace one of the niggle Saurus.
55%
 55%  [ 15 ]
Buy a Skink. You can never have too many Skinks.
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Save money for a Reroll. Why not?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other. Please specify below.
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 27

monkeygoose

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

What is next for this team? Do I drop one of the two niggle Block, Break Tackle, Tackle Saurus? Or do I save money to get Kroxigor Back? Or do I buy a Skink and wait for money for Kroxigor or to replace Saurus? I am leaning on waiting for money for Kroxigor. I liked having 7 big guys and the more Skinks on the pitch, I feel the weaker the team is. But I want to hear other people's opinions. Am I missing the boat here?

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=240940&displaymessage=Bio%20Changed.

Last edited by monkeygoose on %b %22, %2006 - %17:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

You're missing the link to the team.....

Retire Red and replace, then work on evening out SPP, if you can.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Macavity. Now should I replace Red cause he has less SPP and no potential to grow? Or replace Blue because that would lower my TR more? If you are voting for replacing a niggle please specify which one and why. Thanks for all your help again.

PS- How do I get my players in Bio to link to the actual player?
Macavity

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I looked too quickly. Retire Blue because he has more SPP. Encouraging growth in players who should be leaving soon is never a good plan.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

U got 11 Players for next game and enough rerolls anyway so I voted for the kroxi after next game
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 17:56
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Wierdly I think Mac has it roght this time.

Retire the biggr SPP one. Drop the drag on TR. Retire the other ASAP.
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Practices by chasing chickens which he claims taste just like elves.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mossbeard

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Fire both nigglers right away, replace one now, the other asap.
The drawback is only having 5 sauruses for the next game.
Embarassed
I missed the skink missing a game.
nin

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2006 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Saurus should be healthy in my oppinion, now you are playing with 5- almost 2 out of three matches, the Kroxigor would give you extra strength for the matches where Saurus don't play but at the cost of a not very rellyable increase of TR, so I'll try to replace the niggleds first, but I'll retire Red first, you need one player with tackle and may be Blue gets another skill (just don't try to, but MVP and casulties happen) if it's a double or +st may be you can even consider keeping him (also for +ag, a st4 alternate ballcarrier is handy sometimes but that's SPP for a niggled Confused )
Nature_Warden

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2006 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm with nin on this one... some skills just make it worth it to keep a niggle but in this case neither of them qualify... A Kroxigor is nice but you already have that +St Saurus so it's not really a neccessity to stand up to other big boys... On closer inspection drop red then blue since blue may prove his worth, I try and stick to 1 niggle maximum on a team but maybe I'm just lucky that way!
monkeygoose

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2006 - 04:03 Reply with quote Back to top

OK so dropping red would drop the TR 6 and dropping Blue would drop the TR 9. All the other points would be made up by puying a new Saurus. But Blue is only 4 SPP from another skill. I know I will need to get rid of them both eventually, but would one Niggling be so bad while saving for a Kroxigor? Then replace the other one? The hard part is sacking these two niggles will leave me with only one break tackle Saurus.
monkeygoose

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2006 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

OK ended up dropping both niggles now. Red first then Blue after next game. Thanks for the help.