45 coaches online • Server time: 23:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Beholden

Post 1 Posted: Nov 26, 2003 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

With the new rules review, it would be nice if we could transfer some of our old teams that are now official from Dx to Open.

I see two ways this could be done:

1) Allow teams to transfer from Dx to Open for a limited time (maybe a week).

2) Allow any Open legal team to transfer from Dx to Open from now on. This would allow free transfer between Open and Dx and vice versa. This way, it should be easier for any team to find a match at any given time...

Right now, it is difficult to find games in Dx. I would like to be able to transfer my old teams to open where they can get more play time. Similarly, we do not want to further reduce Dx matched by reducing the total number of Dx teams by a large amount. Thats why I recommend option 2.

Thanks for listening.

Beholden
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2003 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

iirc, the admin stance.. was that you could not transfer div-x teams to open after the bbrc rr...

hopefully they rethink this, as I have some friendly khemri who would love to be in open Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2003 - 05:08 Reply with quote Back to top

For me it's not a good idea...
vigil

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2003 - 06:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I say keep open as undiluted as possible. Make people start from scratch with the new teams rather than risk them coming in with wolves who enjoyed RSC for a while, or anything like that.

Altenatively and extremely, I'd support the mass transfer of every current open team to dx - to start open again with the new rules - rather than having heaps of ogres and wights hanging around. And I say this with 4 undead teams.
 Jump to: