31 coaches online • Server time: 00:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
locutus

Post 5 Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I still remember my first experience in norse. The name of the team was called Star Norse Wars and after 9 matches i had to retire them. Main reason, an injurie record of 15-5-8 and a constant decrease of ff until they have ff 2.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=11437

It was a complete shame for the norse that will be remembered for ages, or maybe not.

And here comes the idea. I think it would be nice to have some personal hall of fame /shame. As teams are not deleted for consistency reasons it would be nice when you retire a team that you could send it to your personal hall of fame /shame, where they could be remembered as your worst nightmare or the dream team.

Dont know the additional load it could suppose for the database anyway so forget about it if im suggesting something crazy.
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

There's nothing stopping you from creating your own Hall of Fame/Shame. All you need is a little knowledge of html. If you are desperate for webspace, you could host it in your bio.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
The Meatrix