43 coaches online • Server time: 19:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
IvanTheCow

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2003 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

now that the bbrc has come out with its rules review and have canned the whole allied teams (which i never really liked in the first place) i was wondering if we could make a house rules division which uses all of the old proposed teams that never made the cut. all i read about is people wanting to make stunty bigger and proposeing new teams to play with something they never have before and i just thought, "why not make a div H where it uses all the allied teams, the beastmen, and whatever else was once proposed." also we could use the Altenative necromatic teams where the werewolves were bigger strength or the alternate ogre teams.
the only teams not accepted would be the teams with special rules and requirements so skijunki wont have any more work. i know FUMBBL likes to keep it official but these were all teams that were once expiramental and i think people would like to try some again. let me know what you think.
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2003 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Good thinking batman