21 coaches online • Server time: 04:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2006 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

After playing in all 31games of the Sinsational Seven's existence, after a game on 2004-06-07, vs arch-rival Seven Evans, Heinous Khrime, the greatest thrower in BB 7s history was finally offered a contract he felt was worthy of his immense talents and departed for the Major Leagues..

Final Stats:

Games: 31
Record: 11/5/15 (often playing with substandard support)
Passes: 64
TDs: 2
Cas: 1
MVP: 1
SPP: 77
Spaces Passed: 220
Spaces Rushed: 242
Blocks: 55
Fouls: 0

Khrime was also the MVP for the Active Players in the First BB 7s All-Star game.

Having accomplished so much in 7s, Khrime felt it was time to conquer the Majors, but he looks forward to coming back to play for the Drafted team in the next 7s All-Stars.
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2006 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

he was amazing... i saw him in the allstar end of season game, he was fantastic, only overshadowed by the sunlime Teobaldo Ira, but next seasons allstar game they will play on the same team!
Hitonagashi

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2006 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

And the thrower Spiketail, as a rival team attempt to match the recruiters of Khrime for throwing power!

He may not have the agility of Khrime, but his ability to scoop the ball up from any hole and pass it to any place will be sorely missed in the Speedbumps...

Technically this makes him the highest thrower by one SPP Razz, but I dont know who is better...I think it depends on the team myself, I think Khrimes ability to dodge in with ag 6 is more useful than NOS and mv 7, especially with the higher armour. Tough one, but unfortuantly I still have to go for Khrime Sad Sad
 Jump to: