19 coaches online • Server time: 01:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ithilkir

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2003 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Was just wondering, since the Rules Review moved the allied teams (old world, chaos pact and lustrian) from experimental to house rule status, would the change be reflected in Division X? (IE, removal of allied teams from DivX).
IvanTheCow

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2003 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

i hope so
thats all im going to say because my cat is sleeping peacefully on my keyboard
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2003 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Where in the rules review does it say that allied teams aren't experimental anymore? I can't find them mentioned anywhere.

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2003 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Experimental Rules Update
Khemri Team – Official. (As printed in the 2003 Annual. Change the Blitz-Ra cost to 90k and Blitz-Ra AV to 8. See the Rules Review PDF in the resources section.)
Zara – Official. (As printed in BBmag 9. See the Star Player Card PDF.)
Ramtut – Official. (As printed in BBmag 9. See the Star Player Card PDF.)
Halfling Chef – Official. (As printed in BBmag 7. See the Rules Review PDF in the resources section.)
Dwarf Runesmith – Official. (As printed in BBmag 7. See the Rules Review PDF in the resources section.)
Necromantic Team – Official. (As printed in the Blood Bowl 2003 Annual. Replace the Razor Sharp Claws on the Werewolf to Claws. Change Wight Allocation from 0-4 to 0-2. See the Rules Review PDF in the resources section.)
Kicking Rules – House Rules.
Secret Weapon Rules – House Rules.
Allied Team Rosters – House Rules.
Nurgle’s Rotters – Official. (As printed in the 2003 Annual. Replace the Beast of Nurgle’s stats with: 120K MA 4 ST 5 AG 1 AV 9 Big Guy, Really Stupid, Mighty Blow, Foul Appearance, Tentacles and Regenerate. The Beast of Nurgle is the only Big Guy that will play for the team. See the Rules Review PDF in the resources section.)
Ogre Team – Remain Experimental. (As printed in the 2003 Annual. Change Ogre allocation from 0-8 Ogres to 0-12. Change Goblin allocation from 0-8 to 0-6. See the Blood Bowl Vault)
Elf Team – Official. (As printed in BBmag8. Replace Leap on the Catcher with Nerves of Steel. See the Rules Review PDF in the resources section.)
Vampire Team – Remain Experimental. (See the Blood Bowl Vault)

Lore of Nuffle :: The webs biggest BB flavour archive!
 Jump to: