61 coaches online • Server time: 13:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Ogres
Halflings
21%
 21%  [ 9 ]
Goblins
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Orcs
24%
 24%  [ 10 ]
Other
51%
 51%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 41

shagga

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2006 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Doesn't a +ag gobbo get more chance of landing, in this case having a team with multiple gobbos gives you more chance at getting a skilled lander. Good luck on that team, I'll stick to the TTM fun in stunty.
Cyco

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2006 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted Gobbos!

Why?

-I dont know. Guess I didnt wanna miss out on the fun of having the trolls munch on the gobbos. Twisted Evil

PS. Best named player got to be the troll, Crowded Mouth. Laughing

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2006 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I do enjoy seeing a good goblin feast. Id like to think Ogres may be the best for TTM tea,m. but Ill give it a go with the Orcs. That way I dont have to drop a ranked team to start a new one. Thanks for the input, and Ill probbably start a faction team to try the Ogres out.

Jeffro
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2006 - 03:11 Reply with quote Back to top

In stunty gnomes can be powered into TTM heroes, as the cannons have ag3, arent big guys (i dont think) and get passing skills. This makes them ace. The gnomes dont run too fast tho, but you can do a nifty trick where you launch a gnome first, so theres no turnover, then you use your other cannon to Blunderbuss the ball to him, same turn, and go over for the tD Very Happy
Other than that, my Snotling Aviators have great fun launching snotlings via trolls in WW1 flight getup Very Happy

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2006 - 03:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Faries are actually, try for try, far and away the best TTM team. It's an easy one turner for several reasons: Pixies are bloody fast so you always get the ball to yor brownie, the tree negitrait doesn't screw up the throw, and brownies are jump-up, so you can also do a thow-pixie handoff combo or run a deep cage down the sideline. Faries are, as I have always said, the best team ever.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 23, 2006 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

considering the poll options, we are speaking of LRB races.