43 coaches online • Server time: 20:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2005 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I am looking for people who want to dedicate some time over a longer period to do the updating of the user-guide version of the Recordopedia.

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2005 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I do it from work (without chat), and does it require any web programming skills at all?

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2005 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes and no

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2005 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Then I'm in! (assuming you want me) I frequently have lots of free time while at work, and need to stay on my computer. Command me, my lord!

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2005 - 04:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Hes not lying either, just look at his post count!

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2005 - 12:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity, in 2005 the job is just updating the Recordopedia-version that can be reached via the navigation-bar on the FUMBBL start-page, to make it correspond to the forum version.

In 2006 I will try to overhaul the non-forum-version... could probably use some help with that tooo... also some artwork would be nice for some further future.... Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2006 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

BUMP !!!!

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2006 - 14:25 Reply with quote Back to top

What do you need Lord_Splutticus? I´ll gladly help if I can. Smile
Lord_Splutticus

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2006 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Well primarily someone who is willing to update the wiki-version, later on I would like to add some graphics, but first I need the wiki-version to be curent...

I haven't had the time to play FUMBBL this year so I had to limit myself to Recordopedia updates in the little spare time I had.

Will have a bit more spare time in the next month or two, so I would really like to make a leap forward with the Recordopedia and have some people to continue the project if I were to be assisinated by some Marvel Comics superhero, being the Evil Mastermind I am....

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2006 - 14:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Will have a bit more spare time in the next month or two, so I would really like to make a leap forward with the Recordopedia and have some people to continue the project if I were to be assisinated by some Marvel Comics superhero, being the Evil Mastermind I am....

uhmm, that would be really cool... not that being assasinated is cool, but if a Marvel Superhero does it... Wow!

I guess I should updatethe wiki with the latest posts of the recordopedia forum, right? Please, PM me with everything you need me to do
 Jump to: