56 coaches online • Server time: 18:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
OverDose

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that Multiple block and dauntless is one of the stupidest combos there is... But that's just me.

NOS is the most overrated trait in BBowl imo. It's just too situational. Yes it makes your scoring a bit easier but why would you want to pick up skills that help you to score TDs? Welves can score very easily with MA 7 + AG 4 . You should normally take defensive skills for Wood elves since they aren't so good at defending.

Pick Dauntless now and tackle + strip ball as your next skills.
Rijssiej

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 12:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Daunt or NoS depending on what you want.
Daunt when you want to make him a blitzer/OTS.
NoS when you want him as a catcher/pass blocker.
I'd never take guard for a ST2 catcher.
Jigplums

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

but if you wanna score it could be long passes, and maybe needing a handoff? With MA10 shadowing is more of an annoyance than anything. plus you can normally blitz a hole fo him to 3+dodge or 2+dodge out of?

and NOS passblock and NOS dumpoff are great combos
Slick

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Dauntless hands down. That long range blitzer will be the bane of your opponents existence. As a matter of fact I think I'll go foul a MA 10 dauntless blitzer right now! Stupid annoying little buggers!

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Definitely NOS !

And leap as the next skill.
Jigplums

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 12:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Smile the controversy....

also means if i give him sprint for one turny goodness i could start him on the line, pass to him, then block a guy outta the way with him as assist, and blitz for a gap?
Jakob_olsen

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

With NOS (and leap) you'll have a cathcer that can get you those all important turn 8 or 16 TD's.

He just needs a single chain-push, and he is off.....
Slick

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Look, if you cant score with woodelves, then your tactics are broken and should seek repairs immediately. Having that super speedy blitzer on defense is what will allow you to keep orcs and dorfs on their side of the pitch as they race back to pound you for knocking the ball out of their ball carriers hands when you run right by their line and take him down in the backfield. Stopping a basher team from scoring just one time in a game is usually enought to win.

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2006 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Guard or dauntless are both very good choices. Dauntless mostly vs. unprotected throwers and the 10 ma gives you a guard anywhere on the pitch... as you have one +st playerand a +ag wardancer they might be the first choice for blitzing (woodies like to play it safe) thus maybe guard.. bot both are good.
 Jump to: