31 coaches online • Server time: 04:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Goblinux

Post 16 Posted: Nov 18, 2003 - 07:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Coaches needed!!! Arrow http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=595
Goblinux

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2003 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx very much its enaugh teams for now, but dont be sad, u will join next season.
gansus

Post 6 Posted: Nov 20, 2003 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, some games have been played by now, and things have not started well for chaos teams. They both lose their games, and in my particular case, poor Mephist was really unlucky so i could make what an orc team is not often able to achieve: making 4 tds!

Goblinux's Chaos boys were also defeated by the Undead "Risen from ashes", maybe in an attemp to give evidence that being the tournament creator will give him no unfair advantages Wink.

In another really hard match, "little bad boys" (dwarves, of course), defeated "Da Real Bunch Of Lozerz", Franz's orc team, and made a carnage out of them: 2 dead players and one SI.

We will go on reporting from time to time.

PD: Come on, coaches, report things from your games, its always nice to read about that, and gives more life, to say to, to the tournament!
Goblinux

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2003 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I am writin League news for our coaches only, but feel free to report about it in forums Gansus, good work Very Happy
gansus

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2003 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

At least the long delayed but higly expected match between my Maztikagaznatez and Franz's "Da Real Bunch Of Lozerz" (such a name was chosen in a kind of superstitious election to try to get bad luck far from the team) took place. Well, in fact the match did not last long, cause Franz's orcs had been hit hard on the first round, as said in previous reports, and his luck did not change at all on this one. On the second turn, i blocked a black orc with one of my blitzers and.... he died (hum, Franz, you gotta check your armor forger, cause that orcish 9 armor is kinda... rusty). Logically, Franz decided that was too much weight for a team to pull it, so he decided he would concede and retire the game, but first he was able to make one TD (kinda superstition here, too: he told he ALWAYS makes a TD before retiring the game). Well, thats all we can say about the game, Bob, apart from the fact that gansus' orcs seemed kinda optimistic about their next match against that Scarlet Fever undead who hava won their 2 matches, same as them Wink. May the best team win, and may orcs be the best Very Happy.

PD: I get advantage of the post to remind people interested in getting into the tournament but had no room before that, some days ago at least, our organizer was looking for 2 or 3 teams to substitute some other who had joined but had some problems. If you are interested, contact Goblinux, so he will inform you more extensively and have the chance to recruit you Wink
Goblinux

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2003 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah guys, please join our League if you live in CET time zone. We need to replace some coaches here, cuz after Gansus smashed Franz's orcs, he retired that team and lost interest in playin Mr. Green If you are serious coach, you are welcome to join here (check for link up this page) Make new tournament team (it should be official rulles team) and PM me.

And P.S. Gansus, orcs are THE BEST Laughing
Goblinux

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2003 - 08:22 Reply with quote Back to top

We still need few coaches. Only 2 rounds where finished so far, so it will be no problem for you to join with new team. And one more thing: Ogre teams not alowed. Evil or Very Mad
Goblinux

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2003 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Da Orcland Killaz starting their training vs Dumbass tribe cuz they dont wanna be surprised by orcs tactics when in Round 11 gona meat Gansus Maztikagaznatez Twisted Evil Gona be a match to the death.
gansus

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2003 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it seems so far im being lucky enough to follow the undead steady advance in the tournament. But anyway i feel alone up there in the top of the clasification: 2 undead teams, "Risen from Ashes" and "Tere-Fere". So come on, rest of people, show those bony people what you must!!

Last game was the harderst one i have played in the tournament, at least so far. Tarzom's mummies gave me a bad time, as expectable, but ofrtunately Javichu, my 4 agi blitzer was able to dance around them and harrass the ball carrier often. In fact, the wame was really tight, and a tie would have not probably been unfair, but i was lucky near the end of the game. First half was the expected one: undead pushing his way slowly towards my end zone. A double skull + skull/POW with a mummie made undead turn a really short one, but it had no real consecuences as the ball was too protected for me to be able to reach it. From then on, i was in the edge of getting the ball, and i think i was able to POW the gul ballcarrier, but anyway undead scored with a pair of lucky turns (first half's 7th and 8th). Second halfi could just push the mummies one side as i run the other one and i was able to score in turn 5. Then luck came in the form of a lucky bad kick which landed near the LOS and side of the pitch. There, i could (succesfully) block both the wigth and the gul who tried to avoid me from getting it and my new born blitzer star was able to pick the ball and run away from most pesky undead Wink and scored in my last turn. A really sweat victory. My boys are now taking their bath and massage session before facing groin's chaos dwarf. More reports coming!!

PD: Again, come on, coaches, report your matches here, its good for the tournament popularity and life, and i am sure you will enjoy, too!!

PPD: Goblinux, im looking forward to our match Wink
Goblinux

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 05:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Well people "Da Orcland Killaz" had a very hard match vs "Little Bad Boys". My orcs where terified when dem shorties got da ball in first half (cuz you know these bastards can hit as hard as black orcs do Wink ) But that day wasnt too good for dwarfs, cuz orcs bought a ward from savage orc shaman and so far no cas caused by hit. I am very happy my all 3 blitzers scored and proved that they can sure move fast (like 6+2 Laughing ) and smashed their way through dwarf defence like boar riders. The score is 3-0 to orcs and orcs began to lead this League!!! Gooooooooo GREENSKINS !!! Mr. Green
Mortar

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2003 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, Me think too that Orcs can do great things, but after my match (hard match) vs Piatrazz's Chaos Dwarfs two Black Orcs were a bit injured (SI). They're missing one game... But it looks like I'm lucky... Because I'm going to have a recovery game against goblins Smile That makes me feel better.
P.S.: I agree that orcs arent bad, hehe Wink
Tadausai (orcs) 1 : 0 Brutal Beerdrinkers (Chaos Dwarves)
gansus

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2003 - 11:02 Reply with quote Back to top

About the match Mortar's orcs and Piatrazz' CD played, i can only say .... WOW! Only one td, but i think it was a great match. First half was kind of competition with Bull Centaurs and Black Orcs trying to get the "Most fouled Player Award" for this game Confused . It seemed BOs had some advantage, cause there were 4 of them and only 2 BCs, and that was really noticed in the end: 2 BO will miss next game (one of them is now kinda lame even, and will from now on only be able to move as much as mummies do!) BCs, on the other hand, were out of the game, but only with KOs. The referee was a bit blind or something like that, because he only put one player out of the game (or maybe it happened that he could not decide which team to look at ! Wink )

Second half was another kind of game: ball was only controlled for a short time by any player (typically, one turn only) till another from the other team "politely" Mr. Green asked him to give it back. Well, as you can imagine, the act of asking for the ball was not really polite, but a bit spiky (which means that if he had time to get his spiked club out of the place where it was hidden, he would use it against the ball carrier Twisted Evil ), but some players take the ball real gently when the opponent cant do anything but try to place his broken nose properly again Wink.

To summarice, lets say that CD now join to the group of team fighting to place themselves in top position in the league.

PD: Thx, Mortar, for your report. I took the freedom to expand it a bit Razz
gansus

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2003 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

- Well, Bob, here we are again, this time to comment the match that Böse Pöbler (Chaos Dwarves) and Maztikagaznatez (Orcs) played a pair of days ago.
- Thats right, Jim, and although the score was not a high one, the match was really interesting for all real BB fans, with plenty of tactics involved. But let's stop beating the bushes and start repoting. On first half, with Böse Pöbler kicking, orcs seemed decided to reduce CD numbers while slowly advancing, in the typical "slow but safe", with a bit (or a much) of bshing in the meantime. Thinsg were going as orcs expected, but in turn 4 they saw an opportunity to send one blitzer deep into Böse Pöbler's side as a diversion move to make Bull Centaur run towards left side.
- Totally right, that was a nicely done one: if the Bull Centaur did not run that side, then Maztikagaznatez would have one player in a nice position to score; if not, then the opposite side would be open for attack. The latter was what happened (with the "decoy" blitzer knocked prone, but with the bull centaur there, too. It was then when orcs send his star blitzer, Javichu, to run on the other side.
- Well, i must say CD made a really big effort trying to stop that one, and they almost succeded, but in the end orcs were able to surround the bull centaur near his own TD zone, and although he was able to throw the ball far, another blitzer could pick it up and pass it Javichu, who scored in turn 8!
- Yeah, and then CD had their 8 turns to try to score, but orcs focused on getting the hobgoblins down, trying to force the kinda clumsy blockers and centaur to try the plays. It all ended in a real mess, with the orcs getting advantage of the hobgoblings getting knocked or stunned, and its fair to say that Maztikagaznatez even had the chance to score a new TD!
- Well, after this one, gansus' team is the only one who has won all his matches, he is in the top of the qualifying chart so far! Will they be able to stand there? Some other teams are pushing hard, too..... We will see...
 Jump to: