47 coaches online • Server time: 16:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lishi

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2006 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

AAA LOST QUALIFIER FINAL BECAUSE OF A COIN TOSS

The AAA unluckily lost the final of the quickstart XV for the fumbbl cup with a 2-2 vs. "Orcs of the White Hand" and a coin toss against them. They would have won it, but Asami Kadena couldn´t manage to throw the ball away and rolled a 1 in the final situation. As this wouldn´t be enough, the AAA lost their ST4-linegirl Chifumi Sake in a foul of their opponent.
Ehlers

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2006 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Lishi nice idea, but atleast have the correct picture to the right name Wink

Megumi Okeba <-- ahem not her, that is Reon Kadena (Just for one I know. Reon Kadena appear in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
Lishi

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2006 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

@Ehlers:
I would, but I have 84 past players (plus 11 actual players)... ...I have to reuse pictures and find other names for them, there are not that much japanese idols. Wink
(And I don´t know all the names)

-------------------------------------------

100th victory, but hard times for the AAA

The Avengers should celebrate their 100th victory and their first legend, Saiko Surugi. In addition, they do pretty way in the last weeks with a streak of 9 matches without loosing. But nobody seems to be in the mood to celebrate. In their 100th victory, a close 2-0 against the chaos team "Los Chipiripiflauticos", Blitzer Ryoko Nakata died (30 SPP, stand firm, guard). Saiko Surugi retired before the next match, because she was to expensive to hold and the Avengers needed the money for new players. It was a 2-2 against wood elves. The Avengers could have won this match, but Star Catcher Suki Kawazaki had to go for it for another touchdown and rolled a double 1. In the next match, a 2-1 against dark elves, where the avengers only could field 12 players, 2 more players was fouled to dead: Blitzer Yoshie Kawasa (21 SPP, Stand Firm, Guard) and Linegirl Aiko Takahara (17 SPP, block, guard). The dirty player Johnny Cash from our opponent tried to foul our deadly thrower (ST5) Megumi Okeba two times too, but she survived it.
The AAA needs a recovery now, so that they can at least celebrate their 200th match with a full roster soon...
Ehlers

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2006 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Just do a search of:
japanese idols
japanese models
japanese artist
japanese singers
etc etc etc

And you will find many Japanese "censored" players for your team ^^
Lishi

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2007 - 03:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Theese girls can take a beating (because they have too...

Finally, the Avengers did their 200th match (news item wasn´t published, because my english is to weak). The team developes good, but lately, they had some problems with bashing. The 4 actual Blitzers Noriko (19 matches), Reiko (11 matches), Naomi (11 matches) and the new girl Kami (0 matches) have a total of 1 CS.
The only brutal girl on the pitch is still their megastar Megumi Okeba (thrower, 32 CS). Thats why their CS statistics become weaker and weaker every match. In the last 10 matches, it was 3/4/2 for them and 23/12/5 CS against them... ...a total of -31 CS! Even more emberrassing: 4 from this 10 matches were against elves.
Bashing has to be better in future. Maybe the success comes in future. Wish me luck.
 Jump to: