45 coaches online • Server time: 00:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sharkball

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2007 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Any you Texans around the greater Austin area looking for a match? Drop me a note here or a PM!
TheHardArtist

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2007 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I can tell you that myself, thereisaball, and GodHead are all from san antonio... thereisaball runs a tabletop league i believe... dunno if that helps.

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2007 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi sharkball,

I'm not a Texan, but you can look for local coaches using the 'coach locator' function on the community taskbar. click on the coach locator, select United States, coaches who have filled out their bio-info will be organized by alphabetical order of their city. Go to Austin, and you'll see 7 other coaches listed. You can PM them.

If you fill out your bio page, you'll get listed too.

Also, I recommend making a few teams.

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2007 - 02:00 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks I will do that with the info...

I made a team yesterday, guess the approvers are all asleep/drunk... oh well.
celas

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2007 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I am in Houston, is that close enough?

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2007 - 03:20 Reply with quote Back to top

He was just looking for Maverick tickets. Can anyone hook him up?

Jeffro
kwèk

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2007 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not actually from texas, or the united states,
But i'm always looking for a match, if you look at the world map belgium isnt that far away. So if you ever wanna go riding with your bicycle, and you are looking for an opponent somewhere along the way, give me a call.

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2007 - 08:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Thread lich time. Smile I'm new to the online version, here, used to play at the Dragon's Lair in Austin. I now live SW of town, maybe 45 minutes from their new location, and maybe an hour to north San Antonio. I'd be interested in the occasional table-top game, particularly to try out LRB5 rules. Sadly, my miniatures are buried in the back room (haven't had them unpacked since we moved into this house). But, I never had all that many BB minatures to begin with, a double set of plastics, plus a few conversions, some random plastics from other GW games, and the dwarf & elf plastics from DungeonBowl (I think that's where they came from).
 Jump to: