61 coaches online • Server time: 00:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Fellwesterion

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2004 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I get dis from öthe server when i get a break and then i have to do it all over well is ther no way that it saves right after ever turn and right away tells me if i got disconect so i dont have to see that i make some thjing that i have to remake after a reload.

Sux to re do shit it never be the same..........
It make the playping less fun when things like this happens i know you know about it but it would be nice if it can get fixt.
Or something or we all have to live whit the fact that this things happen and that some ppl do abus it from time to time i know it happent me some time over my 600 games i played...

Robert
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2004 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Use the .inc file instead of .dat. Those are saves during the turns.

-Mnemon
origami

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2004 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Inc files don't work if you are connecting through fumbbl, however.
Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2004 - 01:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, they sometimes don't work when connecting through the proxy server, which is yet another reason not to use it. The only time you should ever use it is if both players are behind firewalls that they are denied access to open a port on. Those of you at home using your own firewalls should simply forward the port that the client uses. The proxy server is a workaround for a specific problem, and it should not be used by any who don't have to because it causes connection problems that would not otherwise be there.

The Finishing Touch
 Jump to: