28 coaches online • Server time: 15:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DanTitan76

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2007 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Here they are, at least finished!!! Bucket-Head will come to collect them the next thursday (for the First Street Bowl Tourney in Spain!!!) I hope he get lost somewhere and cant get them!!! Very Happy

Here is the team:

Zalg The Tiran givin orders

Tomba helping out!

Of course, nothing better than a Nice wip to cheer up Wink ... Gorbag is ready to make the pass! (The missing one is Mr. Chainsaw who had an appointment with the dentist Laughing )

Music is allways good....

Thob the troll doesnt know what to do... Shargath Ezcupitajoz knows it perfectly...

Bralg the Bloody and Hurog Mataenanoz adding them self to the attack!

Bolg the Hammer and Azog the violent are not going to miss this one!

Azog´s Eyes glows with the only thought of mayhem!!!

And finally the Team´s pic:

Some details of the bassing and numbers....

Its easy to know where they go...

Se fini! Thanks for the help/suggestions/criticism... ect!!!!

Dan
DanTitan76

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2007 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Where is BrownRob???
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2007 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm sure Rob will be along shortly, but I've got to say that the troll is brilliant and the worn metal on the shoulder pads is nothing short of amazing. I saw them in more detail over at the TBB thread and my jaw just dropped.

The closest I can come to a suggestion is that the bases aren't quite my cup of tea. The colors and the texture just don't quite work for me. That's a pretty trivial critique, however, seeing as how not a single mini I own has been based yet.

Overall, I really love this team.

(Also, I'm abusing my old modly might to bump this over to the real life forum, by the way.)

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2007 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

BMM posted! Yay!

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2007 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sure you already know this...but you are very talented. The most well-done greenskins I've ever seen. I don't even want to know how much they cost...but whatever the price, they're worth it.
DanTitan76

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2007 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I painted them for a friend... How much they cost? Not that much, trust me... (I wish I had asked for a higher price to paint them) Next proyect could be Chaos, Elves or Humies... (Who ever pays more ... Very Happy)

Thanks for the praises (And I agree with BadMrMojo, the bassing could be done better...)

Dan

Last edited by DanTitan76 on %b %04, %2007 - %09:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
PhrollikK

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2007 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent job! I especially love the scenic base that you provide with the team, it really makes them all fit together well!

About them minis: are they impact, rackham or old GW minis? Can't seem to place them all.

DanTitan76

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2007 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Well lets see... The goblin (the one from the left) and the 3rd blitzer (Front right) are from "Orcs from Bilbao". The Thrower is from "Goblin Forge" and the Troll is from "Zenit". They only mini im not sure about is the Musician... The rest are the normal GW Orcs Team and some of WH Fantasy

Dan
 Jump to: