12 coaches online • Server time: 07:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gatts

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2008 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I am planning to join a local tabletop league and thus I need a team of beautifully painted bloodbowliers to put on the field.

I'd prefer a LRB5 norse or vampire team. If anyone of you has or know where could find such a team I'd be very grateful for any info on how/where and when I could get my greedy hands on it.
PeteW

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2008 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Gatts wrote:
Hi, I am planning to join a local tabletop league and thus I need a team of beautifully painted bloodbowliers to put on the field.

I'd prefer a LRB5 norse or vampire team. If anyone of you has or know where could find such a team I'd be very grateful for any info on how/where and when I could get my greedy hands on it.

Spubbbba is very good. He painted up my darkies for me (with sculpting!) and he is now doing Jan's Hellfishes. Look up his blog for piccies.

Post 12 Posted: Jan 27, 2008 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Gatts wrote:

Hey I have Dryads. If I peel off the Goofy Leafy Thingy on their heads and paint them a bit lighter they could go as Vampires. At least in my League. So what do you say? 400 SEK and I can even deliver them to your door. If you give me some whiskey I might even stay for a while.
Gatts

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2008 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks peteW, Ill try some intensive begging directed at spubbbba

and um.. magan thank you .. but I think that'd bee too much. Just thinking about you mutilating those poor dryad/orcs like that, im not worthy and nothing can be a good enoughreason to do that to them.

plus, im not sure I like the idea of you showing up at my doorstep with a bunch of de-leafed dryads

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2008 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Gatts wrote:
thanks peteW, Ill try some intensive begging directed at spubbbba

and um.. magan thank you .. but I think that'd bee too much. Just thinking about you mutilating those poor dryad/orcs like that, im not worthy and nothing can be a good enoughreason to do that to them.

plus, im not sure I like the idea of you showing up at my doorstep with a bunch of de-leafed dryads

Bah! I will never get to taste that whiskey you talked about.......
Orkinator

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2008 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm wheres Spubbbba's blog?

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2008 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Orkinator wrote:
hmm wheres Spubbbba's blog?

On Spubbbba's blog page Smile
 Jump to: