40 coaches online • Server time: 15:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Q1618

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 06:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

I am new to the GTA and was wondering if their are any BB leagues in town. I have tried the TBBF but their emails are returned so I assume its dead. I have also contacted GW Oakville and nobody plays regularly Sad

Any help is apperciated.

Josh
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 06:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I'm in Markham.
Q1618

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you have a regular group of players Craftnburn?
Gumbo

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

IF you want to check coach locators. Try registering here: www.talkbloodbowl.com

Best place to look for coaches in your area.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2007 - 13:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in Toronto, and I know a few other players, but I doubt I'd play tabletop anymore. Why try getting a group together for a single game in an entire evening, when two people can simply meet here and play in an hour.

If there's interest, I could reactivate the Toronto Fumbbl League I'd set up long ago, and we could get a local group going online.
kn00b

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2008 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm currently trying to make a league work in Toronto. It's proving difficult. I have a few people interested but the TBBF aren't around much anymore, they play once a month at one of their basements in Brampton. If anyone's interested email me at commish.tobbl@gmail.com and i'll keep you updated.
 Jump to: