34 coaches online • Server time: 09:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aequitas

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2004 - 11:59 Reply with quote Back to top

My thinking is the same as Mirascael's. Only reason I still play in Ranked is because there are a lot of high TR teams constantly posting in the channel looking for games. If I saw those kind of teams looking for games half as much in DivX I'd switch my Evangelists over and play there. I hate aging. Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2004 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

As you can see here there are quite a number of high TR teams in divx. http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=teams&nav=2&order=9 It usually just isn't worth advertising them as there are not _enough_ yet. The only way to change the fact that high TR teams get to few games is by having more people move their teams over Smile.

-Mnemon
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2004 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

i would move my 5 ranked teams to divx if i would have enough free slots there...

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2004 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Could also be Mnemon, that others like me simply have these high TR teams in DivX because they'd sooner transfer them then retire them. Wink But maybe you're right, I'll keep a sharp eye.

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 13:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Aequitas, there are plenty of high teams there, it's just that very few will actually play games. Most of them refuse to play whenever my team asks. I imagine you'd have similar trouble.

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, I prefer divx, I hate aging rules, and dont care a bit about my ranking. I dont even know for sure how to interpret my ranking Smile

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Chunky04, probably for the reason I mentioned. A surprising amount of people play my chaos in Ranked. But I've brought this up in IRC before and <b>many</b> people mentioned they also have teams in DivX simply because they'd sooner transfer them there then retire. 5 Ranked slots, so when you're tired of one of those teams, transfer. But don't make the mistake in thinking they're all there to play.

I'm not saying down with DivX or anything, I'd actually prefer playing in it. But I want to be where the most action is. Wink

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Ture, but I'm talking about teams that keep using bblfg. If they don't want to play with that team, they shouldn't advertise them, it's that simple.

Or at least say, I'm not interested in playing this team at all, so I don't ask next time and waste my time.
 Jump to: