73 coaches online • Server time: 20:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Xtreme

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2008 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Its time to start gearing up for the Zlurpee Bowl again. We had 37 coaches last year, and are aiming for 50+ this year, so help us out by getting out to the 'Big Show'.

6 rounds of Bloodbowl across two days, a ton of Awards and prizes several free giveaways for everyone that shows up.

The website is up with the rules pack and all the info you need. Pre-Registration is also open.
www.ZlurpeeBowl.com

One of the giveaways this year will be a limited edition Ogre figure. Thanks to Impact for working to get this project done. There are pics of the Green in the Zlurpee Forums, along with a lot of trash talking already.

The Harrisburg Mafia rolled into town and cleaned up last year, now they have a target on their back and several people looking to take them down.
Xtreme

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2008 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I have the minis in hand and have one assembled. I'll have it painted to show off soon.

But for now we are taking pre-orders on ZBIV boards,
Link to Discussion on the ZB Forum
Link to picture of Board

Pre-Registration is open, for those not on the list already.
Xtreme

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2008 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Board Pre-Orders are over

I got one of the Ogre's painted to show off before the event.

Impact helped me get the mini made, I asked for an Ogre to go with the World Cup team.

Painted him up to match my World Cup team, but had someone else take the pictures since I can't seem to figure the art of Photography out.

Anyone want to come to the Zlurpee Bowl and claim one?
 Jump to: