51 coaches online • Server time: 23:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Quod

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Page 34 LRB3
1. You can’t add bonuses from two or more skills/traits
to modify an Armour or Injury roll.

Fairly straight forward to me. So why do I continually have people telling me that you can stack modifiers, eg Mighty Blow and Claw.

Now if modifiers cannot stack, how does doing injuries to a stunty work when they already have a +1 to the inkury roll, if you have mighty blow or RSC?

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 09:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Claw and Mighty Blow only "stack" in the sense that you can use Mighty Blow on the injury roll while Claw works on the armour roll.

Stunty is a racial characteristic, and not a skill or trait. For that reason it stacks with RSC or Mighty Blow if either applies.

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 09:34 Reply with quote Back to top

thats what I thought, so when people tell me they stack, I can tell them to go jump =)

Thanks

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 09:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Does the client follow the rules in this respect? Also what about piling on and claw? You are not actually using piling on to modify the roll but instead to reroll it?
Mezir

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Piling On works in combination with Claw. The client follows the rules to the letter for these particular parts of the rules.