48 coaches online • Server time: 19:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TotalAnOrky

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2008 - 07:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey is anybody out there that would like to play my first game on fumbbl? I have played a few games on Java but this is my first night here.
TotalAnOrky

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2008 - 07:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I went to the games area and it looks like three people are looking for games in the Academy area. Can someone tell me how to get a game going? For some reason my password is not being accepted.
OneEye

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2008 - 07:32 Reply with quote Back to top

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Nah seriously have you downloaded chat yet?

Basically the process to play a game is to get into the FUMBBL chat rooms, put your team/s on Gamefinder and then message/respond to challenges then play the game. If you don't have chat then you can pm coaches through the website but some coaches don't like this.
krytie

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2008 - 07:46 Reply with quote Back to top

However, if your password doesn't work, then perhaps you also need to sort that out. OneEye's suggestion of installing a chat client is a very good idea because it makes diagnostic work a lot easier Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 08, 2008 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Always change your password to something easy 2 remember. Then set it to work on JavaBB(i dont remember how i did this) and that should sort out your password problems.