52 coaches online • Server time: 16:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ukrocky

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2008 - 01:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys,

I am part of a bloodbowl league that has just run it's first season in yorkshire, across 7 divisions. The final is on the 22nd november over in York.

If you are not from yorkshire, scroll down to the red bit....

However, as season 1 draws to a close, the chairman and commisioners have decided to try organise a roadshow. I know bloodbowl isn't everyones game but here's the idea:

- If you are based in or around Yorkshire (Ie Humber, maybe middlesborough etc.) contact me on any of the following ways:

1. The website - tybbl.org.uk - Go into social, and then post in the league forum.

2. My email - UKJellyBabyRocky@hotmail.com

Preferably in that order...

- If you are part of a gaming club/a group of people at a GW, Great!

- We organise a date, such as one of your gaming nights or a saturday or whatever and we come to you with boards and teams and either show you the basics of bloodbowl or we give you a few games to show you what we're all like!

- We leave you details on the website, how to start a league, when season 2 is, and basically everything you need to run a league.

- You tell us if you are interested in joining TYBBL and participate for the Yorkshire Crown next season.

What if I'm not from Yorkshire?

- Well in the future we are considering the idea of having a Yorkshire league, a north league and a south league or such, so even if your not nearby we would love to hear any intrest and we can still come over to you, or talk about setting up a similar league where you are and have regions.

Some info on TYBBL:

- It is run by a guy called Toby and the website is magnificent.
- Every division nominates a commisioner who takes control of the division.
- All descisions are made by vote by the commisiners.
- Any problems you can just ask.
- We are a tight night community, and it is open from beginners to veterans, (Ie in my league, I have played 6 leagues and 3 tournaments of Bbowl but am behind someone who has played 1 league...:S)

So if you have the remotest bit of intrest, would like to know more, want to learn anything about bloodbowl then please just contact me and I'd be delighted to discuss anything with you!

Thanks for reading,
Craig

(UKJellyBabyRocky@Hotmail.com)

Or visit the site... tybbl.org.uk
CSlassie

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2008 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, if you were to do a leauge online I'd be up for it. I'm originaly from Hull, but moved away a few years ago
Gromrilram

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2008 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

funny thing, there is nothing "red"