38 coaches online • Server time: 12:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
UberEvil

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2008 - 03:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Keep it coming Gatts!
Gatts

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2008 - 09:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Subset 3
Still in competition:

Girly Power (226 / 203) (amazon)

Pros & Cons: To me amazons are a rock, paper, scissors kind of team, depending on what they are up against they are either very good or very bad. It is ofcourse amazing to feld a full team of blodgers against an opponent who's low on tackle but against a tackling team Girly Power turns into an elf team with ag 3 and av7. They have some guard and an impressive blitzer Gigi Wastelover but since she can take about as much of a beating as a halfling I doubt she'll be able to carry the team all the way.

Bis es sich nicht mehr dreht (243 / 235) (dark elf)

Pros: Loads of blodging sidesteppers, many ag 5 elfs.
Cons: Only one guard, only one tackle, and a lonely strip baller. Sure, blodge sidestep is fun but id feel awkward relying on it exclusively.

Kill Frenzy (257 / 230) (chaos)

Pros: Claw & RSC, check! Several dps, check!
Cons: .. and that's about it, Kill Frenzy's player has the hurting skills allright , unfortunatly not on the tacklers (2, one niggled) where they'd have to be to make the upcoming games against blodgy elves and zons managable). Can probably cause some damage but I have a hard time seeing them get very much further.

Matez0rs (287 / 240) (dwarf)

Pros: with the eaters knocked out this, i feel is the dwarf team to beat at the moment. Ridicolous amount of +st. Enough MB and guard to earn the respect of an orc team and enough DPs to outfoul a khemri. Add to that a Blodge sidestepping ma 8 runner and you have one scary dwarf team.
Cons: They are dwarfs, have no access to wizard and suffers greatly from being exposed to one. An elfteam with a wizard will always be a hard game even for these guys.

Schlachtabfall (316 / 263) (orc)

Pros: What's up with all these impressive looking orc teams. Here's another one. It's got a ST 5 blackorc, a st 6 troll, 5 st 4 guys, 9 guards, an ag 4 strip ball blitzer, pockets full of cash (even after hiring Morg and wiz for their next game)
Cons: Um.. one of their blackorcs is MNGed so they just have 2 st 6, one st 5 and 4 st 4 for the next game. Seriously though, not many weaknesses here.

Conclusions: I cant bet against Schlachtabfall here. Team is simply too strong, and they should be able to ride on their wizard through their biggest hurdle, matezors. After that there's not enough firepower left in the group to challenge them. Schlachtabfall to take it.
Mateuszzzzzz

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2008 - 08:37 Reply with quote Back to top

My prediction: Linfalass was in final last year, this time he will win.
Gatts

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2008 - 09:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Guess my money is on overdose and his drakelfs Agile Cats For a Change.

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2008 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I have to go with the Eaters too, I can't see them not killing all in thier path. Luckily they don't have their ogre anymore. However that beast is nasty.
pingus

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2008 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Eaters are out.
My money is on Linfalass too. Smile
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2008 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Moxy wrote:
I have to go with the Eaters too, I can't see them not killing all in thier path. Luckily they don't have their ogre anymore. However that beast is nasty.

This is wrong in so many ways;-) Eaters are our already...and they never ever had an Ogre;-)
toturi

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2008 - 12:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Conclusion: Beamer Themes are, even though loosing dresden prolly means they won't make it all the way, my pick for the first subset. They have an "easy" first game against the decimated skaven and can then go on to take on a hopefully slightly maimed bashy side in the fourth round. Neither the orcs or the chaosdwarves that the themes might end up against has the firepower to stand up to a healthy dark elf team and a wizard.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=2402779

Never understimate the power of the cheese...(everybody know nuffle like it!)

lucky match , i will need also next round (otherwise going to be an easy victory for CD hehe Razz)
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2008 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I think this is the year of Buskopanz. He's taking the Cup home.

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2008 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

i am getting my money in on Jaim
RC

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2008 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I hate to say it.. but a certain danish orc team is looking good Very Happy

(this way I can always claim that the one that winns was the one I was thinking of)

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2008 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I can not belive Hangover is not on this list.. This must be fixed!

So I predict Hangover as winners of the cup. Laughing
JuggyBC

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2008 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Enar wrote:
I can not belive Hangover is not on this list.. This must be fixed!

So I predict Hangover as winners of the cup. Laughing

Dunno about that team, the coach doesnt seem very skilled. Lots and lots of noobish mistakes

Wink
Enar

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2008 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

JuggyBC wrote:

Dunno about that team, the coach doesnt seem very skilled. Lots and lots of noobish mistakes

Wink

Ah, touché!
Synn

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2008 - 17:04 Reply with quote Back to top

He's ugly too.

Looks like he was hit so hard with the ugly stick that his eyes went cross-eyed. Very Happy

__Synn
**Wouldn't mind seeing Enar or Emph win this
 Jump to: