50 coaches online • Server time: 00:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Darkson

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2008 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Vampires & Merchants in Andover is pleased to confirm that the ARBBL Open will be

running again on the 7th/8th March 2009.

6 rounds of Swiss, TV115, 6 skills (1 per game) chosen before the first game. All NAF.

Rules will be posted soon (as soon as I can amend the rulespack!) and posted for

download, but if you follow this link you can download the rules fro the ARBBL 2008 2nd

Coming tournament, which will make up about 99% of the rules for the 2009 event.

There will be a free limited edition fig for all attendees, and depending on numbers, a

number of prizes (and yes, the wooden spoons will be back).

Cost to be confirmed, but no more than £15 (£20 for non-NAF, but includes the sign-up).

And yes, Slann, Chaos Pact and Underworld will all be allowed.

Hope to see the regulars return, and some new faces. SillySod can bring his Slann again. let's see how well he can do when he rolls less than a 5 or 6 more than twice during the game. Wink

Confirmed:

0. Darkson (spare player)
1. Gary L (MoodyGit)
2. Mike S (BigBelcher)

Toby..er..Force..er..BigMac..er..Capt.Powerpoint..er..Cookie_Shark wrote:
Im sory but you come across unwilling to learn and unreasonabble.
duttydave

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2008 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm really looking forward to this one.

I had a great time at the ARBBL 2nd Coming tourney and managed most casualties with my Chaos Dwarves.

I just need to learn how to score with the Big Hatted Buffoons.
SillySod

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2008 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Darkson wrote:
SillySod can bring his Slann again. let's see how well he can do when he rolls less than a 5 or 6 more than twice during the game. Wink

I will stink Very Happy Happily I plan to roll more 6's Razz

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Chrome_ghoul

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2008 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds interesting, I'd like to attend. Any idea what the limited fig. will be? How many people normally turn up?
Darkson

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2008 - 00:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Limited edition fig is a secret, though of course, I have a very good idea what the fig is.Wink

We had 14 the fist time round, 16 the second (which was a short-notice tournament to fill a gap in the calender).

Toby..er..Force..er..BigMac..er..Capt.Powerpoint..er..Cookie_Shark wrote:
Im sory but you come across unwilling to learn and unreasonabble.
 Jump to: