31 coaches online • Server time: 10:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Paradiso

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2004 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey there, I'm a new coach to Fumbbl and I must say, out of all the divisions I love the Stuny Leeg the best. There's just something enjoyable about the teams and the people that coach them. Maybe it's that the atmosphere of the games is more laid back and people tend not to get bent out of shape as much over luck. Whatever it is, I'm in love with the stunties. Just wanted to say cheers to those that coach in the leeg and if anyone ever wants to play a cruddy Nurgling coach, I'm always game.
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2004 - 18:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Ban Stunty!

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2004 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Seek Medical help Paradiso - I think there may be a cream to cure that problem
doddkeith

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2004 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I AGREE!!!

My personal experience in Stunty League is the games are much more relaxed, though no less competitive. You laugh when you loose yet another player and cheer like hell when your AV 6 actualy survives a sucessful block. (you actualy pray for just a stunned or KO result) I used to think that the stunty coaches in open were all some strange breed of pervert who actualy enjoyed seeing their teams crushed before their eyes every game. Now I've converted to that strange archtype coach of stunty in open and rather enjoy actualy winning a game against those big nasty Chaos teams. I laugh like hell evertime one of my flings causes a CS in open and so far thanks to nuffle my flings are more violent than most of my other teams Chaos included! (not counting the Tree's) If you can win with Stunty in open that is the ultimate challenge!!!! Come one come all take up the true challenge of Stunty in Open!

Cheers,

Keith
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2004 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

not just wrong, its sick

sick and wrong
Mirrur

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2004 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I've taken to stunty as a relief to how uptight people (myself included) get playing ranked games. I started playing the nurglings in frustration with my rotter team and was totally amazed at how much fun it was, even when my big hand inevitably died. I'll eventually get another after all. The only bad thing is that I no longer have any patience for the rotter team as it is so abysmal.
Dooby

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2004 - 14:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Couldn’t agree more, stunty is generally seen as a learning ground for tactics to then go on and play ranked. In my experience though stunty (especially with the introduction of the three new teams) has morphed into a whole different game. You still get the odd nutter who is more keen in destroying your team than winning but on the whole everyone enjoys the game better. Don’t see many halfling teams in stunty though, don’t know why because they rock
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2004 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty teams are great (gobbo and fling) stunty leeg blows yaks.

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2004 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

meh

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2004 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The idiot bash teams are too strong, so ive grown tired of it it... 2 pump vagons, and 2 trolls anyone?
LordSigmund

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2004 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I love the Stunty Leeg, I try to steer clear of snot teams, but i don't avoid them completely. A snotling vs snotling match is always fun.

I like stunty because you half expect every player to die on every block so you dont get too attatched to them. All in all, Stunty tends to have a lot more relaxed and less competitive feel to it than Ranked does, imho.

Long live stunty!
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2004 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

suntzu the snots are str1 and have av5 they break so easy so it works out fair

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2004 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

DropDeadFred wrote:
suntzu the snots are str1 and have av5 they break so easy so it works out fair

Yup, which is why regenerate is sooo handy for them!!

Im all honesty.....stunty is the only team that I don't mind losing with.

It's just a laugh to be loose with them on the pitch!