15 coaches online • Server time: 06:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bram

Post   Posted: May 11, 2009 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

What is the deadline to apply for any of the qualifiers?
WindexChugger

Post   Posted: May 11, 2009 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Wednesday at midnight BBtime, I believe.

Post   Posted: May 12, 2009 - 00:00
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

thats right.

Wednesday 23:59:59

Post   Posted: May 14, 2009 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Here are the actual cutoff points.

High TR : 199 TR (my 230 was the closest guess)
Old teams : 117 games (i almost nailed it with 120!)
High CR : 161.8 (i came closest at 164)
Forlorn : 183 TR (despite being impossible, Painstate's guess was closest at 174)
Zombie69

Post   Posted: May 14, 2009 - 01:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Some interesting info about races present :

- High CR is loaded with orcs (9), dark elves (4) and high elves (4), making the majority (17) of the teams present (32).

- Forlorn wasn't loaded with lizards (5), khemri (5) or ogres (3), which were the 3 culprits people were expecting in this thread. It's dominated by undead (10) and humans (9), making a good chunk of the 64 teams present. There's one halfling team but 3 teams are coming in at a lower TR than they are, so they didn't get in solely based on being the only halfling team present. No goblins though (but there is one goblin team in old teams).

- High TR is dominated by orcs (10) and dwarves (7), making the majority (17) of the teams present (32). Gonna be a bashfest!

- Old teams seems to have the most varied assortment of races, with no race well ahead of the rest. Chaos is first with 6 out of 32. In all, 12 teams made the cut here which could have applied to Forlorn, 6 of them in qualifier 4 alone (out of 8 teams present), which is garantied to have at least one in the final.
KhorneliusPraxx

Post   Posted: May 14, 2009 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

My teams suck...but you know they get my undivided attention...you know which qualifier that Death Valley Daze has applied for. Smile

Post   Posted: May 14, 2009 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Zombie69 wrote:
Forlorn : 183 TR (despite being impossible, Painstate's guess was closest at 174)

Actually its 180. It was 183 but one idiot quit out while we were having difficuly doing the draws.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
ultrasmurf

Post   Posted: May 14, 2009 - 03:31 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
Actually its 180. It was 183 but one idiot quit out while we were having difficuly doing the draws.

That was me, wasn't it? I thought I had more time to get another team in.
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: May 14, 2009 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The Todezfeinde are back in the pit and it looks like Nuffle have heared the prayers: They all play much better, if the opponent looks scary as hell.

First round, Old-Teams Quali 3: Ratzingerz Todezfeinde vs Haandbold Piger is kicking off at Tuesday 2100 bbtime. Come and watch some ratsnacks getting wrapped in.

There is nothing better, then a good and unhealthy piece of the cake called "masochism". COME ON 'ERE, YA CLAW- ZCUMZ! I'M 'ERE! hehehe

---> I have proven the opposite!
 Jump to: