53 coaches online • Server time: 00:28
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
banana_fish900

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2004 - 02:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Cantila wrote:
It reminds me of when I thought all my failed GFI rolls were a little bit suspicious. They appeared after I had had an argument with an admin funnily enough. I tripped so much on my gfi's that I started to take notes. After 200 gfi rolls made I had failed a whole 32%, after another 100 it was down to 28% after I had a "luck" streak. Now this is really odd considered it's a lot of rolls and the deviation is WAY too high. I've stopped to keep track, all I know is that now, a few months later, my gfi rolls are back to normal. Anyone may draw their own conclusion from this Razz

Yeah, ppl already have drawn their own conclusions. It's called the law of large numbers. If you think Ski is going to take extra time to program in conditional luck--you are smoking crack. If you think the client is out to get you--you are smoking crack. If you log your GFI rolls you're doing Meth. The Java Client may not be an RTS game or anything but I wouldn't want to take on programming it and the very last thing I'd want to do is make my job even more difficult.

---

That was a bit strong of a post Cantila--apologies.
Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2004 - 03:13 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=423304

The mactch inquisitorpustus was refering to
Glomp

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2004 - 04:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Cantila wrote:
It reminds me of when I thought all my failed GFI rolls were a little bit suspicious. They appeared after I had had an argument with an admin funnily enough. I tripped so much on my gfi's that I started to take notes. After 200 gfi rolls made I had failed a whole 32%, after another 100 it was down to 28% after I had a "luck" streak. Now this is really odd considered it's a lot of rolls and the deviation is WAY too high. I've stopped to keep track, all I know is that now, a few months later, my gfi rolls are back to normal. Anyone may draw their own conclusion from this Razz

Wasn't with Grum or mOnty was it?
rik0054

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2004 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

My first game wasn't particularly lucky:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=411996

3 blitzes, i think, and a pitch invasion, all against little ol' me..
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2004 - 16:54 Reply with quote Back to top

It has nothing to do with the admins. Papa Bunny is the cause of your troubles. Sitting in my cave in Haiti I send voodoo curses to afflict you! If you would like your luck back, please send $100 US to:

Papa Bunny
666 Cave of Skulls
Haiti, 98704

Oh. And P.S. please send one live chicken with your payment.

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2004 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

WOW, It`s all totally clear now! Idea
Did u know, that when u mix up the words:

Ski's java source code
change them aroung and u get :
Cos ur vocea kiss jade
Now that is of course an english slang old Latin / greek language mix and means nothin else then:
If u are new the the game and call it out loud, you have to kiss the Monitor for extra luck....

So that should be proof enough I`d say....
Keep track for more hidden clues Twisted Evil
Glomp

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2004 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I feel that we are getting close to the heart of this conspiracy. Keep trying brave freedom fighters! No longer will the dice reject us!

In an effort to aid our cause I am creating a new organisation to combat this evil. Henceforth it shall be called: Banning unwarranted meddling from antisocial cretinous encroachers (B.U.M.F.A.C.E). This heroic band of men women and fumbblers will leave no stone unturned to keep your dice safe!

(meetings will be in the Birmingham city centre ccp carpark at midnight on the 13th day of each month - please bring a bottle. Animals, minerals and vegetables welcome)
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2004 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Christ if the client favours noobies, I feel sorry for the coach I played yesterday (20 games or so played total). Sent off 2BH and 3SI chaos dwarf players. Luck like that, who needs enemies.

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2004 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

i was also on the verge of discovering the truth until i was attacked from behind by grum with his .kb hand christer held me down while the rest of the admins watched as skijunkie beat me to a pulp im still recovering from such a oredeal but one day the truth will be out i jus they dont get to Inq like they got me
*Shivers*

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2004 - 11:07 Reply with quote Back to top

The Number of the Beast is 666.

What number do newbies roll all the time? What is the numeric value of a three dice block, your choice, that a newbie rolls against you, achieving three pows?

Coincidence? I think not!

Newbies are the creation of the devil, and their luck comes from Satan himself! Beware, the coming of the Anti-Christer is at hand...