63 coaches online • Server time: 21:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jarvis555

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2009 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Would I be right in thinking that the Scheduler works on TS and Racial factors and not TR?

In which case is there much of a downside to keeping cash in the bank (other than the possibility of giving away a handicap)?

Thanks

Jarvis

Last edited by Jarvis555 on %b %29, %2009 - %14:%Jul; edited 2 times in total
Leijonet

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2009 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes. People with moustaches, for instance, usually get scheduled against eachother.

Leijonet -Winging justice since 6/9-08
Jarvis555

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2009 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Should Make more sense now.....
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2009 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Keeping money in the bank can almost be seen as an advantage. This is because each handicap counts as 5 TS (actually slightly lower due to scheduling formula IIRC) and therefore if you have a higher TR than TS you are more likely to be playing down then vice versa.

This is very noticable when using my necro team, when ihave little money in the bank i end up with much harder matches due to my TS often being 10-15 ponits higher than my TR.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2009 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

freak_in_a_frock wrote:
Keeping money in the bank can almost be seen as an advantage. This is because each handicap counts as 5 TS (actually slightly lower due to scheduling formula IIRC) and therefore if you have a higher TR than TS you are more likely to be playing down then vice versa.

This is very noticable when using my necro team, when ihave little money in the bank i end up with much harder matches due to my TS often being 10-15 ponits higher than my TR.

today it also means less chances to have the team scheduled as handicaps decrease the game suitability. The other question worth to consider is if you really think that an handicap is 5 TS worth

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2009 - 07:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Handicaps vary, some are really powerful like mortles. Others not so much (i.e pamed coin).

And think about it, do you really want to increase the number of games vs an illegal drugs iron man wardancer?

While you may get some eaiser games, overall handicaps - espically in the hands of pros - can be really dangerous.

Mhhh bribe the ref.
 Jump to: