36 coaches online • Server time: 17:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should all teams be selected by default instead of just one
yes - all teams by default (so you have to unselect the teams you don't want entered)
71%
 71%  [ 35 ]
no - just one team by default (so you have to add additional teams you want entered in the box)
28%
 28%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 49

Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2009 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Postie wrote:
Crocs? hahahahaha worst shoe's ever, only if your WAAAAY down on the social ladder do you wear those.

<i>Edited by Purplegoo - careful of language in the forums</i>

Not like us people who play board games online. We're really cool.

"I hear that shadow is a douchebag"
-Mr Foulscumm
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2009 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Leijonet wrote:
Is this a discussion about shoes? What are we, the Sex and the City girls?

So which one are you Bobby?
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2009 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
Postie wrote:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=fashion

Read that!

Yar!

(sorry but I cant help being pedantic... scroll down to the "revlon lipstick colours" picture. The difference between these two colours is actually 10 because hes failed to take account of colour referencing being in hex.... I'm sorry : P)

for those who havent got uber eyes like me and can tell the difference of the 2 colours here is what silly said Smile

<b>(sorry but I cant help being pedantic... scroll down to the "revlon lipstick colours" picture. The difference between these two colours is actually 10 because hes failed to take account of colour referencing being in hex.... I'm sorry : P) </b>
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2009 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
Right now it simply remembers what you activated with last time. Seems to be more reasonable than forcing people to click many times and hope that laziness makes them activate more teams...

From my experience, it`s not your last activation, but your last activation minus the team that got drawn to play.

At the rest:
I enjoy a good thread derailing as much as the next guy, but this isn`t the usual 'my blackorc has rolled 6+6, should I take +ST' thread, but actually an interesting suggestion.
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2009 - 09:13 Reply with quote Back to top

CircularLogic wrote:
Christer wrote:
Right now it simply remembers what you activated with last time. Seems to be more reasonable than forcing people to click many times and hope that laziness makes them activate more teams...

From my experience, it`s not your last activation, but your last activation minus the team that got drawn to play.

At the rest:
I enjoy a good thread derailing as much as the next guy, but this isn`t the usual 'my blackorc has rolled 6+6, should I take +ST' thread, but actually an interesting suggestion.

I respectfully disagree. My esteemed colleagues would seem to support my postulation.

"I hear that shadow is a douchebag"
-Mr Foulscumm
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2009 - 09:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Pie for me!

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2009 - 10:28 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
<b>(sorry but I cant help being pedantic... scroll down to the "revlon lipstick colours" picture. The difference between these two colours is actually 10 because hes failed to take account of colour referencing being in hex.... I'm sorry : P) </b>

Pedantic... AND WRONG.
Look again and do your research, Silly.
Khudzlin

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2009 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

is there a "select all teams" button for activation? if not, it would be a good idea (along with a "deselect all teams button)
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2009 - 11:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg wrote:
SillySod wrote:

Pedantic... AND WRONG.
Look again and do your research, Silly.

Ah... is it not in hex? Either way I can distinguish between the colours ^^

(you better not mean that its A rather than 10 Wink)

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."

Last edited by SillySod on %b %18, %2009 - %18:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2009 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to clarify they are 'crocs' not corc sandals. It seems they are more acceptable here.

I think I need to learn more about beaching before making a decision. Thanks for the input.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2009 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm I like that the page remembers what I activated the last time... however there seems to be always the team missing i clicked on the last....
Molt

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2009 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
hmm I like that the page remembers what I activated the last time... however there seems to be always the team missing i clicked on the last....

Circular Logic wrote:

Neither of these make sense! Which of you is right? And can someone explain why it is like this - is it a bug?

As regards the thread derailing... my Lizardman team wears nothing but crocs Smile
 Jump to: