20 coaches online • Server time: 02:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
maysrill

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2009 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
Its allmost time!!! get your teams flat entry compliant and get ready to rumble in the Jungle.

We've been fooled before. How do we know what day it is this time? Today could be Thursday for all we know...
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2009 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

maysrill wrote:
PainState wrote:
Its allmost time!!! get your teams flat entry compliant and get ready to rumble in the Jungle.

We've been fooled before. How do we know what day it is this time? Today could be Thursday for all we know...

You are absoulty right..ever since the Lone Stars opened up that dang teleport gate the time continium has been severly warped here in Lustria. We just need faith that Purple Chest and his staff can figure it all out for us.

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2009 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

my boys have arrived down in lustria and are ready to get some gold back to our homes. cant have all the lesser races of the old world rob the place. its humans who owns the jungle!!
p4m

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2009 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah - good to hear, some coaches have the guts to do so Smile
Araznaroth

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2009 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Loving the Fluff sofar!!!Wink
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2009 - 21:51 Reply with quote Back to top

**Milford reporting from the Lustrian Qualifiers Draw**

Well Fumbbl fans the Draw is just hours away and the fans are in good spirits at the Lustrian Challenge HQ. Banners are waving and the hopes and dreams of all 128 teams are riding on a good draw for this years major. It seems every one has out their lucky charms. Some have gone so far to bring in shamans and idols or what ever it takes to get a good spot in the draw.

The excitment is building. At last check there are still some teams waiting in line to get signed up. I have heard that Purple Chest has sent out his Srg. at Arms to start cracking some skulls on the coaches who are not flat entry compliant.

Well I will be back after the draw so we can start to figure out the winners and losers of the qualifier draw.

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2009 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Too Tough has applied to the Lustrian Open and are hoping to face Danish Terror in a first round match. Nobody in their right mind would really choose that but these dwarves are a little "special".
StanRichardson

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2009 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Wheres Words?

They scared 2 go near water?
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2009 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

None of my teams have the strength to participate on the field, however we'll be there to start fights among the spectators! *brings lots of rocks*

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2009 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

"Pirates. Vikings. Fools!" Sean Winter smiled at the distant burning ships, when the small boat left the mist around the Black Arc that had brought them to the new green world. A few minutes later, 13 dark figures approached the jungles of Lustria. Skink tourist guides surrounded them and offered the best hotels, trainings pitches and poison bottles tom give to the fiercest of opponents. Marsoel Darkeyes stated: "O wonder! How many goodly creatures are there here! How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world! That has such people in't!"

Karond Kar Poetry is ready for the Lustrian Challenge and eager to know its first opponent.
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2009 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

It might be a long wait for the Saturday Morning TV crew. I dont think anybody from the unholy trinity is going to make the Lustrian.

or

It could be that the Lone Stars messed with the Chaos Vortex of power and the Unholy Trinity is stranded on some alternate plane of exsitence.

Probally they missed the last boat to Lustria.

Post   Posted: Aug 13, 2009 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

***Milford reporting from the Lustrian***

"WE WANT THE DRAW!! WE WANT THE DRAW!!!!"

Fumbbl fans are getting unrully here at the Lustrian draw. Lord Purple Chest and his staff are still huddled up in the HQ and the waiting fans, coaches and teams are starting to get agitated.

The entertainment acts have been sub par here at the draw and a official keeps coming out every 5 minutes telling the fans that this sorting bussiness takes some time and to be patient.

Well I dont think that is going to hack it Blood Bowl fans. Wait a minute here comes another minion.

"We are still sorting and trying to figure this thing out. So Purple Chest has brought in 20 kegs of Bugmans for all of you to parch your mouths with and hopefully you will just simmer down."

Well that might work for 10 or 20 minutes. These guys around here are really heavy drinkers.....I will keep you posted when the ineviatable violence breaks out, just like all majors....Oh reminds me of the Warpstone open lottery draw, now that was some high drama.