42 coaches online • Server time: 00:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2003 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I just recently got a PM asking about an odd style sheet problem on the FUMBBL site. It appears to be an issue in IE 5.2 Mac, although it also looks a little odd under Safari (Apple's Gecko-based browser). I hadn't noticed this, since I use the Mozilla-based Camino.

Rather than trying to describe it, here's a screenshot. The scrollbars just keep scrolling way past the table, as though there's something rendering, although there's nothing there.

Fortunately, as mentioned above, it works just fine in at least 2 different browsers and (also, Netscrape in a slightly older OS) I believe that 5.1 works under the same slighly older OS as well (I can double check at work tomorrow). At any rate, it's admittedly a low priority at best. No need to go breaking anything for everyone else, just to make the ever so small percentage of us happier when there's already an easy solution. An addition to the FAQ might be a nice touch, however.

If memory serves, though, this is a new issue. Was something done to the style sheet recently?

Not nagging, just trying to help.
Luke/BMM

Post   Posted: Jun 19, 2003 - 16:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I kinda forgot about this, but it's the same in IE 5.2 on OS 10.1.5. I could swear this is a recent thing, though...

It's more out of curiosity than anything else, at this point. It works fine in the browser that I actually like using.

EDIT: The screenshot got 'lost' when my site was moved to a new box. You think they could at least use a recent backup... Sorry, for all those that looked and got a 404. It's there now.

Jump to: