16 coaches online • Server time: 02:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
eisen

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2010 - 15:04 Reply with quote Back to top

How about adding in a buzzing horn sound, but make it so it lasts through the entire game without pause! Razz
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2010 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalimar wrote:
The problem is not having ideas (there has been a thread on this a while back) but that no one has provided any samples yet. We cannot just lift them out of the internet because copyright is not clear. It would probably be best if someone here has the equipment to do some short samples himself. As those should definitely be copyright free.

So, er...
Who is going to MAKE all these sounds? Or find copyright free sounds?
Naru1981

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2010 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with DatMonsta. ppl that dont like the sounds can simply turn them off. More sound emotes would be wkd.

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2010 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

How about a /cry, for those times when players whine during the match? Just have the sound of a baby crying. I would enjoy that.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2010 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

capnpaco wrote:
How about a /cry, for those times when players whine during the match? Just have the sound of a baby crying. I would enjoy that.

Someone's been spectating my games... Very Happy
Koigokoro

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2010 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

There are a lot of shareware sound sites in the internet.

They of course announce the material they share is free(not for selling or distributing forward etc.), but who knows?

http://www.pacdv.com/sounds/people_sounds.html Had most sounds people have been asking for here. It also has offers some variety with more than one sample per sound type.

The most important sound is still missing though. Foul!

Everyone records him or herself saying "Foul!" and sends it for someone to combine?
 Jump to: