12 coaches online • Server time: 05:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Niebling

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2010 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

yes, usely you got with your own judgement, but you can always safe the file and send it back and ask.

The client has a build in logic for sidestep you can use, but normaly people just use best judgement, but yes its an issue from time to time Smile

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2010 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

you do know that what you are trying to do already exists dont you? http://www.midgardbb.com/MBBL/

Edit: yes you do, you already said that doh! Confused
Knut_Rockie

Post   Posted: Jun 28, 2010 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Niebling

As was stated previously in this thread the player portraits were made for the use of FUMBBL and Kalimar's new client. I personally do not have any objections to other Blood Bowl enthusiasts using my original drawings outside of FUMBBL if it enhances their enjoyment of the game (so long as the relevant credits are made). However I would consider the coloured portraits that will actually appear in the client as being the result of a collaborative effort and therefore it is not for me alone to decide whether they should be used. Since Ryan and myself have been working on this as a de facto commission for Christer and Kalimar I would suggest that the overall decision on usage of the portraits in the client lies with them. For the record I do not have a problem with this sort of usage so long as FUMBBL is clearly credited... I believe shared/customised user created content is very much the heart and soul of gaming and in particular this game.

K_R
Niebling

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2010 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Knut_Rockie

Thx a lot for your feedback! Smile

So I need to get Christer and Kalimar to say okay for it? Smile

I have PM Kalimar before I posted here, but I guess he gets a lot of PM havnt heard from him yet Smile