14 coaches online • Server time: 06:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RedDevilCG

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2010 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Suggestion: How about using the cool pass/kick-off/throw team mate animation for whenever you use the leap skill?

How cool would that be!
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2010 - 11:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I think that that might be annoying when you're playing with or against the Slann team, who simply leap so much that it would disturb the pace of the game...
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2010 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I hadn't seen a TTM in the new client yet, does it do an animation?

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2010 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightbird wrote:
I hadn't seen a TTM in the new client yet, does it do an animation?

Sort of, yes. You'll see the thrown player going from the Big Guy towards the destinations square, with his icon getting bigger in the first half and smaller again in the second half. Looks pretty sweet, because you won't know where he'll be landing in the beginning.
gandresch

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2010 - 14:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

i don't need an animation, but because leap is part of a move action, it would be nice, if a pointer (some kind of an arrow) points from the starting to the ending field of the leap. At the moment, you only see the numbers in the squares.

Greets,
gan
On1

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2010 - 16:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I am in favor of said suggestion. But make the animation faster than the original TTM and perhaps not scale up the leaping player so much, since his leap does not reach the same height as a thrown player. Smile

edit: i talked to Kalimar about this ages ago. Never bothered making a post about it.
 Jump to: