38 coaches online • Server time: 15:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sinner

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2010 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there,

1st of all: This is just a suggestion.

Whenever I play FFB (2 games so far) or watch games (roughly 100 where I glanced in) I stumble about the odd difference between the score marker (great!!!) and the plainess of the turn marker.

I would suggest putting up 3 little boards like the score marker next to each other:

1st board marking the halfes with values out of 1st, 2nd, OT. probably coloured in black, white writing

2nd board showing reds turns: red board with black numbers
3rd board showing blues turns: blue board with black numbers

That way it would look more fitting to the overall theme of the client.

Oh, almost forgot: Even after two games... the client rocks!

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2010 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Great suggestion. I've been neglecting improvements to the client interface to make icons. If it is ok with Kalimar and requires little or no work moving things around I can try something out.
Sinner

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2010 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I think including the panels in the background should not be the problem. I do not know how difficult it will get to align the writing.

On a side note: I would also like the writing of touchdowns and turns and stuff to be the same as in home and away. The crude look looks fantastic.

Jump to: