28 coaches online • Server time: 01:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2010 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Would love to see the average time difference between LRB4 and FFB games. So far I experience FFB games as faster, which IMO makes them more enjoyable, and make it possible to play even more games Smile

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2010 - 09:45 Reply with quote Back to top

FFB keeps rising in popularity. It's been far ahead of Ranked the last couple of days.

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2010 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed, and as each new version comes out i expect it to only get more popular. If we can get Calcium to enjoy it, the we can probably convince most people (zombie69 aside)
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2010 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

freak_in_a_frock wrote:
... we can probably convince most people (zombie69 aside)

I believe even the Flat Earth Society still has members Wink
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2010 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
Would love to see the average time difference between LRB4 and FFB games. So far I experience FFB games as faster, which IMO makes them more enjoyable, and make it possible to play even more games Smile

I dunno... for me every game the players move very slow. Only the auto-move option helps to compensate a little bit.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2010 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

FFB broke the 150 single-day game mark and fumbbl looks to have gone over 300 games in a day for the first time in a while. More positive movement.
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2010 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

And we now have our first complete week with the new client the most popular division.
maysrill

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2010 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
Shraaaag wrote:

I dunno... for me every game the players move very slow. Only the auto-move option helps to compensate a little bit.

I think people's various java versions account for the differences in client responsiveness.

For me, the length of the game has been massively dependent on player experience. I've run into some very new players drawn in by the FFB client, and they have been slow. Nothing against them, but it skews the average. Games I've played against vets hum right along in the ~35-40 min range.
 Jump to: