40 coaches online • Server time: 08:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What to do with the double Claw guy?
Retire him
52%
 52%  [ 11 ]
Keep him
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Who plays Chaos in BB anyway?
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

Urrghs

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

So, after the transition (great work by the way; cannot repeat it enough) one of my Beastmen got double claw. So, both skills cout to the Team Value, but still you can have a skill only once, the other one is of no use.

So, this is something that probably happened to many of you guys. This is why I would like to ask how you handle this typically? Do you retire this guy or do you keep him?
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Who gives two Claws for the same player anyway?
If you'v maked mistake in skill choosing then probably admin would fix it and give other skill, but first you should write ticket Razz I hope, that it's possible.

Jesli chcesz pokoju, szykuj sie do wojny.

Last edited by spiro on %b %21, %2011 - %18:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, honestly, in LRB 6, I would never play Chaos. Between Nurgle, Pact, and UW mutations are available on teams with much better personality! That said, keep him, use the extra claw to intimidate follish opponents. "Sending my two claw guy after your star!" It will take the heat off other players!

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Spiro, during the transition RSC was replaced by claw, therefore RSC/claw players are now claw/claw.
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Understood ! Shocked

WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm still adamant that the Claw/Claw players should receive the No Hands skill for free due to their predicament.
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2011 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
I'm still adamant that the Claw/Claw players should receive the No Hands skill for free due to their predicament.

No, maybe this warrior has a claw instead of .... you know. Or maybe a claw instead of a head. Two transitions more and these players will have no the legs and hands, only the claws. Very Happy

Jump to: