36 coaches online • Server time: 13:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2011 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool looks good, Stunty can even go on another page when it is ready. Which is obviously a long long way off. Do you think you could get that screen shot of the new client in game so we can annotate it and add to the new userguide? Sadly I'm at work at the moment so can't do it right now.

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2011 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

The lack of a full breadcrumb navigation is annoying. When you go to a sub page from there you only can link to the overall guide. There needs to be a way to click back to the Strategy overview page.

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2011 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Pulpo_Fiction wrote:
IMHO i would have included the Kroxy at the starting roster of the Slann

1 Krox
3 catcher
7 Linos
4 RRs

1000Ks

Blitzers later

But the fact is that i started my Box Slann with:

Kroxy
Blitzer
2 Catcher
7 Linos
3 RRs

20ks saved for apho next game.

And it's working nice after 6 games...

Add them with your reasons why. If you dont know how then add you reasons here and I will update for you. thanks Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2011 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
The lack of a full breadcrumb navigation is annoying. When you go to a sub page from there you only can link to the overall guide. There needs to be a way to click back to the Strategy overview page.

i have added it to the user guide main page as well so you can access it from there.

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2011 - 09:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
I have been painstakingly updating the help sections of this web site, fixing broken links, removing stuff missed in the site clean up post-C&D letter, but mainly to include information about the new client and new rule set and upcoming changes where ever needed and now I need some help from the very best that fumbbl has to offer. Partly because if I do any more I will go insane but more so because I need the lovely coaches on this site to help contribute to the race specifc user guides.

http://fumbbl.com/help:LRB6RaceStrategy
The link above is the link to the page I have been working on today. I have put one roster (what I consider to be the teams best or most commonly used) in each section so far and have updated a lot of the LRB4 strategy so it makes sense for LRB6, but we need more and we also need explanations of why the rosters have been designed the way they have just like we have for LRB4 at the moment which you can see here - http://fumbbl.com/help:RaceStrategy

It is all done in Wiki so I need people to help finish the job.

Thanks those that contributed last night. anyone else willing to help out?

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Bump, Help needed, see original post above.

The strategy section is mostly done for all the races. Halfing, Goblin, Chaos Pact, Norse and Ogre are still needed. The Skill selection for each player type is needed for all races and there are still only one starting roster in each section at the moment. So moe needed there.